• Gender: Male

India

Garrium_Whirwart

India
'Cause You're My Boy

Decent BL series for passing the Time.

After watching more than 15 Thai BLs, I think I can differentiate it from other series and can give my most honest review on this.
Very First, This series had POTENTIAL to be Superhit like Make It Right, LoveSick, My Bromance, Love By Chance etc but it couldnt utilize its powers and pretty gone unsuccessful.
The main reason it sank is that it lacked in 'Developement in Plot' and 'describing situations of Past and Present of personal lives of Main Characters' which starts to make Confusions.
Hopes were very high from this series ( and still are as we can find still a decent fanbase)
The series made a good kickstart but crashed for me after 4th episode that made me literally to discontinue to watch it but as a Drama Fan, once I choose anything to see, I complete it anyhow. Therefore as a relaxation statement, I can say it was not Worst as last few episodes, after 9th episode soecifically, they shown how much potential they had but failed everytime to use it properly.
I felt characters like Ching, Lek etc were useless ( unless they use them in S2?)
I havent read novel but I think it was popular and was clearly written which made it successful. On this side, series was following a blur straight path where at every point they could improvise it but they didnt. They left twists and added twists which made storyline more complex.
As a Plus Point, As every Thai BL, it had delightful dish of music, some goodlooking actors and their Chemistry and sets were so natural (residentials of characters). Story had literally main power to garner this as one of best BLs as it involved parent children relations but nevermind. I hope they will make season 2 and improvise it's all cons side.
Anyways, welcome MorkTee and GordMorn to my Shipping World! If you wanna spend time and dont have any superb up to mark series, this series isnt bad to watch. :)

War of High School The Series
This Series was "Different" from other series and thatswhy I liked it. The most impressing thing was 'acting' of actors. Spreading Violence, Gulping Violence & living completely bold... these traits of nearly all students was 'awestrucking'. Story is Amazing! (until you reach the last episode?)
Last Episode hints for Next Season. This story cant end like that! It has to be continued.
Music is superb (lyrics of OST arent fitting the music up to the mark though).
Aside from the main plot, Series is very entertaining coz of wars of Queens, Love of SongXMing (As I started this for seeing BL lol) ! and loads of side stories.
After first 4 episodes, you will drown in their story coz you will know the true flavours of this unique series.
I bet, apart from last episode where confusions can arrive on top of your head this series is Lit????