Editorials
On Park Si Hyeon • Feb 11, 2021
Person Park Si Hyeon
HER FIRST DRAMA?! OMG WOW
15 0
Replying to noona • Aug 23, 2020
Title A Boy and Sungreen
Anybody find where to watch this?
I just watched this on cable tv. Red by HBO
2 0
Replying to Faith • May 20, 2020
Title Strongest Deliveryman
I really want to watch this drama, anyone know where I can find it? I live in the US... Thanks!
It is on netflix
1 3
On Jin Han Sae • May 5, 2020
Person Jin Han Sae
First work is so amazing!!
9 0
Replying to jjangkuanrui • May 5, 2020
Title Extracurricular
I think i can tell for everyone that all of us were at first so annoyed and upset at the main leads. But i can…
I FINISHED THIS SERIES NOW. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIED IT WAS HONESTLY GOOD THANK YOU ?✊
0 0
Replying to jjangkuanrui • May 4, 2020
Title Extracurricular Spoiler
I think i can tell for everyone that all of us were at first so annoyed and upset at the main leads. But i can…
Thank you will try to continue and let it flow because i am really curious why mdl users rate this series high.
1 1
On Extracurricular • May 3, 2020
Title Extracurricular Spoiler
Is it really that good? I am on ep 2 and i can't stand how stupid the main lead is. I mean why just he can't call his other phone? I don't know if i should continue when at this early i am now frustrated with the main lead.
0 3
On Kim Young Min • Feb 25, 2020
Person Kim Young Min
He is good in Crash Landing on You. I enjoyed his role
8 0
On Lee Jae Wook • Oct 19, 2019
Person Lee Jae Wook
Amazing actor!!! Found him on Search:WWW. Will be rooting for you!!
4 0

