Editorials Replying to ujuj • Jan 30, 2021
Title RH Plus
is it a romantic?
I would say it’s a bromance, although Kiyoi (spoiler alert!) was in love with a man.
0 0
On Forgotten • Jan 29, 2021
Title Forgotten Spoiler
The best part of the movie was when he discovered that he was actually a 40-year-old man, what a scene, I was left totally speechless! The only thing that I didn’t liked was the murder of the mom and daughter, I was kind of hoping that he wasn’t the one who killed them. The ending scene was sad and beautiful at the same time :'D
9 1
Replying to Bakedpotatoe2506 • Jan 28, 2021
Title My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
Hi wanted to ask if this has any BL in it?
Not really, it's just bromance ;)
5 2
Replying to 323335 • Jan 27, 2021
Title Greece Shinwa Gekijo: Kamigami to Hitobito no Hibi
I found the raw on this site (only 4 episodes available)
Omg thank you!
0 0
On Taniguchi Masashi • Jan 27, 2021
Person Taniguchi Masashi
He plays Odasaku in the Bungo Stray Dogs stage play!
0 0
On Song Ji Yang • Jan 26, 2021
Person Song Ji Yang
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Kitamura Ryo • Jan 25, 2021
Person Kitamura Ryo
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Sakurai Sho • Jan 25, 2021
Person Sakurai Sho
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Emoto Tokio • Jan 24, 2021
Person Emoto Tokio
Such an underrated actor, he deserves more roles!
3 0
On Nagase Ren • Jan 23, 2021
Person Nagase Ren
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Song Kang • Jan 19, 2021
Person Song Kang
Wait, he is 26?! While watching Sweet Home I thought that he was in his teens or early 20's, such a cutie pie :3 Now I've become a fan (^‿^)
5 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Jan 19, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
I watched this on dramanice, and I don't remember any sex scenes except the one in E2 & nudity (which people are…
I asked myself the same thing when I saw the tag of sex & nudity XD
1 0
On Ota Motohiro • Jan 19, 2021
Person Ota Motohiro
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Ito Asahi • Jan 19, 2021
Person Ito Asahi
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Matsushige Yutaka • Jan 19, 2021
Person Matsushige Yutaka
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Lu Zhuo • Jan 19, 2021
Person Lu Zhuo
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Yamamoto Yusuke • Jan 19, 2021
Person Yamamoto Yusuke
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
Replying to Eagle • Jan 18, 2021
Title Sweet Home
don't hate me for what I'm going to say its the first time I watched a drama with Song Kang and he can't act at…
This is also my first time watching a drama with Song Kang and personally I did think his acting was a little bit emotionless/stiff sometimes, but I also think that he did a wonderful job after all (his cuteness won my heart over, I just wanted to hug him very tightly :3) And about Go Min Si.. please don’t hate the actress, you can hate her character all you want but there's no need to hate her as well (it's her job after all)
3 1
On Lee Do Hyun • Jan 18, 2021
Person Lee Do Hyun
Thanks to Sweet Home I got used to see him with glasses... while I was looking at his profile picture I was like "what happenned to his glasses?" xd
2 0
On Pe Jyonmyon • Jan 18, 2021
Person Pe Jyonmyon
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0

