K-Drama
Replying to Xavier Ng • Jun 16, 2022
Title Miracle
it is first airing in japan for some reasonhttps://www.pinkvilla.com/rooms/miracle-south-korean-web-drama-has-started-first-premiere-japan
@7820575 where did you watch them?
0 0
Replying to Xavier Ng • Jun 16, 2022
Title Miracle
it is first airing in japan for some reasonhttps://www.pinkvilla.com/rooms/miracle-south-korean-web-drama-has-started-first-premiere-japan
where did you watch them?
0 0
Replying to Okawaii • May 28, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Is it overrated?
Nope... Not at all!!!
14 0
Replying to Bub • May 16, 2021
Title Love Scene Number
I wanted to watch this but then I realized one of the actress was Hwayoung and it's a big nope... I'm sorry Bora…
All 4 of them are not together in this drama... Each one has their separate 2 episodes..... It's an omnibus drama...... So 4 different stories with 2 episodes each ..... Hwayoung's episodes are 5-6 ...... Bora is in 1-2
2 0
Replying to Vampire • May 12, 2021
Review Doom at Your Service
Thanks for your review... I am done with 2 episode nd can't wait further ...Also will it be kinda love triangle…
Ikrrrr.... Their chemistry is no joke... They are sooo hotttttt together!!!!!!
1 0