News
tsukkitori • Mar 13, 2019
Review Strong Girl Bong Soon
This review wasnt helpful at all :// I watched the drama after I read the reviews ( i still wanted to give it a shot) and Im glad I did. The drama isnt as bad as you say it is. And totally not a let down. In fact the drama had a lot of great aspects that totally outshined it's flaws.
13 3
KatySarang_TGeyes • Mar 13, 2019
Review Strong Girl Bong Soon
What a shitty review. You seem like a person who is very narrow minded and love to jump to conclusions. If you haven't watched the whole drama, your opinion doesn't really matter, cuz it shows that you are hasty. You are worried about villians who were ready to beat the shit of a senior citizen. Huh? Not only do you seem hasty but also very hypocritical. I find your ignorance downright terrible and offensive.
0 0
_Rosie • Mar 13, 2019
Review Strong Girl Bong Soon
hMM I completely disagree with you
1 0

