News
Replying to littlevinut • Aug 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Overrated for a racist man. Such a waste for the actress to act with this man.
what do you mean by racist?
0 0
Replying to DingDong • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pull Strings
You should watch the donghua, it's hilarious!
I actually did watch long ago. i forgot how many i ep watched
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Rating too high. Deserve 8.5. Its a good one but not at 9.1
11 7
On Pull Strings • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pull Strings
has to be the most funniest drama I've watched in a whileee. Made me rolling on the floor. the freaking master doing goat voices had me dying
6 2
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 3, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
I hate when i have to wait for a whole week. It's been so long since I found a darama where I have to wait for so fking long. So far it's 9.8/10.
6 0
On Always on the Move • Jan 10, 2026
Title Always on the Move
Currently on Ep7, I was so wrong about Gina. She's phenomenal like she's soo natural. I loved it. whole cast is amazing.
6 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Why do these episodes feel so short????
6 1
On The Immortal Ascension • Jan 1, 2026
Title The Immortal Ascension
I'm on ep 7. The only thing I hated is that the mapple valley people living out there in open like a nomads.
0 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 31, 2025
Title Shine on Me
oh its freaking hard waiting. 20 EP completed, Lets go
5 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Eternal Fragrance
they are together again on this one
8 0
Replying to Mei_Lin • Dec 30, 2025
Title Shine on Me
excited or restless with the piecemeal per episode ?😂🥹I have decided to wait for all of them to air… I…
I usually bing watch after its aried, but my mistake i watch 8 episodes on netflix becuase i saw song wei in the poster lol, had no idea about this one.
0 0
Replying to Mish • Dec 30, 2025
Title Shine on Me
is meet yourself good? Is there any good kiss scene in it?😜
Meet yourself is the best one for me
0 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I can’t wait for the next episode! The last time I felt this excited waiting for episodes was with Meet Yourself.
10 7
On Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre • Dec 28, 2025
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
I'm on Ep 24. He was smart as a kid, but became unbelievably dumb as he grew older. It’s baffling.
2 1
Replying to Xairen • Jun 23, 2024
Title Connection
Kill me heal me and defendant made me jisung fan for life
yup i watched that one too lol. whatcha wearin lmao
0 0
Replying to lightbee • Jun 14, 2024
Title Connection
finally caught up, what a good plot. Jisung's acting is always on another level, it's not his kdrama if there's…
Kill me heal me and defendant made me jisung fan for life
5 3
Replying to Spatina • Dec 12, 2023
Title Sword Snow Stride
I respect people who can watch ugly male actors like zry, unfortunately I am shallow and can't stand bad visuals…
good for you, although it's the best one
2 0
On Sword Snow Stride • Dec 12, 2023
Title Sword Snow Stride
why there's only one season? I loved this one!! please give us season 2
0 5
