News
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 3, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
this drama is so good. I binged all the episodes last night
6 0
On Shirasu Jin • Nov 1, 2021
Person Shirasu Jin
happy birthday
0 0
On Kim Min Jae • Nov 1, 2021
Person Kim Min Jae
happy birthday to the princes of princes. We love you
0 0
Yvonna • Sep 25, 2021
Review Yumi's Cells
I'm loving it so far too especially Woong and his sincerity with his feelings for Yumi. None of that excessive back and forth, can't wait for next week's episodes
0 0
On Mine • May 24, 2021
Title Mine
Seo Hyun is turning out to be my favorite character surprisingly. Wasn't expecting her to forsake herself
3 0
On Youth of May • May 24, 2021
Title Youth of May
actually heartbreaking wtf why does myeong hee get fucked over everytime and can I just say I HATE soo Ryun with a passion
8 1
lo_ve • May 24, 2021
Article Hwang In Yeop to reportedly replace Kim Young Dae on "Why Oh Soo Jae?"
sad Young Dae turned down the role but I'm still so excited to see Hyun Jin back
4 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 24, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
the way i'm refreshing the site already lol but my favorite drama of the season for sure
7 0
On D.P. • May 23, 2021
Title D.P.
If Jung Hae In is in it, you best believe I'm tuning in
9 0
XingBack • May 4, 2021
Article MDL Production
yasssss I'm here for the Woo Do Hwan supremacy, can't wait for his return from the military
5 1
