News
On Night Has Come • Jul 13, 2024
Title Night Has Come
idk what everyone is saying...the ending honestly fits the whole vibe of the show! yes characters can be annoying, but they're there to make the story move forward. overall very entertaining if you want to watch something over the weekend !!
6 0
On Charlene Chen • Nov 26, 2019
Person Charlene Chen
She reminds me so much of Janice Wu!
8 2
JojoOnDatBeat • Nov 24, 2019
Article Singer and Actress Goo Ha Ra Passes Away
rest in peace Ha Ra, she was another one who had to go way too soon.
2 0
On Kim Hyang Gi • Aug 9, 2019
Person Kim Hyang Gi
Happy birthday! Such a great actress!!! ????????????
0 0
Replying to LittlePandaBlue • Aug 7, 2019
Title Love Alarm
Sooo Excited for this!! I watched the trailer and it foreshadows a love triangle which i am not hyped about but…
I don't think it the main focus will be the love triangle though because of the second trailer, it looks like it focuses more on the app
0 0
Replying to bread-tie-twisty • Aug 7, 2019
Title Love Alarm
Someone tell me if after episode 8 it is actually over or if it seems there will be a second season. I don't want…
If that happens im just dropping it like why even
0 0
Replying to ali • Jul 22, 2019
Title Somewhere Only We Know Specials
A quick update, I spent like 7 hours and I got around 1/7 done but my progress DIDNT! SAVE! i have to START OVER…
It's okay! just do the best you can thank you for trying to sub it!
0 0
