News
On The Heirs • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Heirs
I thought it was terrible.
0 0
On Something in the Rain • Jun 20, 2023
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
ugh the last 2 episode were just awful! It would have been better to send them forward and they are married with a kid at least. It just dragged on for no reason. I wish these dramas would skip forward sometimes.
1 0
Replying to crisylam • Jun 23, 2022
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
2 years indeed - yet we still don't know the name of the song thats being played in episode 14 at about 35 minutes…
https://youtu.be/bZZnjqPCJHY here you go I googled it and it's a cover song from the original
0 0
Replying to dkhai1234 • Jun 23, 2022
Title Run On
Happy Ending
sloooow. IMO would not recommend but to each their own.
2 0
Replying to doll parts • Jun 23, 2022
Title Run On
i enjoyed watching this for a few episodes but it got so boring for me afterwards (and yes, even though i like…
agreed. I finished just to to finish it butI did not like it. the 2 main actors just didn't click for me. he seemed like a robot. Definitely would not recommend this one.
6 2
On Hi Bye, Mama! • Apr 26, 2022
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
I really enjoyed this one. Never cried so much and multiple times during an episode. Definitely recommend 👌
5 0
On Another Miss Oh • Apr 21, 2022
Title Another Miss Oh
One of my favorites for sure! Definitely one you can actually watch more than once. Still laugh and cry and like even the side characters! 100% recommend this one!
4 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
What the crap kind of ending was that?! You invest in the main characters for 16 episodes to get that ass ending?! Super disappointed and I feel like I wasted my time. I'm so sad 😞
14 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Another one with a blah ending. They could have jumped forward and made him a great grandfather like he wanted. And why only 12 episodes?!
3 1
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Apr 3, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Disappointing. It feels like they had a great idea and premise for this drama but then just gave up. I liked the weather aspect but then they put too much into it and not enough into the characters. The ending was rushed (IMO) and I feel like they could have done a better job.
6 0
On Mad for Each Other • Mar 23, 2022
Title Mad for Each Other
This one was really good. Always wanting more especially since it was only 30 minutes episodes and only 13 of them. Crossing my fingers for another season or at least a mini movie.
5 0
On Beauty and the Bitches • Nov 21, 2021
Title Beauty and the Bitches
Anyone know where to watch this? It's not available on Netflix in my region nor is it on viki
0 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Mar 4, 2021
Title Cheese in the Trap
I kept seeing this on my netflix feed and so I finally decided to try it and I absolutely loved it. I wish it had more episode or another season to wrap it up. I love the male lead so much. You really feel for him and everything he had to go through. Fingers crossed for atleast a 6 episode arc to finish ?
4 2
On Aaron Yan • Mar 17, 2020
Person Aaron Yan
They should do a Taiwanese version of Gossip Girl. He would make an excellent Chuck Bass!!
14 0
On Aaron Yan • Jul 26, 2019
Person Aaron Yan
Wonderful actor! Personally I didn't care for the female lead with Fall in love with me. She was so plain and looked like she was in pain kissing him. Loved his chemistry with the lead in Just you.
6 1

