News
On Dew Nitikorn Pankram • Feb 3, 2024
Person Dew Nitikorn Pankram
I recently found this actor following another to the drama For Him. I'm impressed, visually he is stunning and surprisingly he does well in the drama I am watching. I think with a bit more work, he could sincerely lead or support a nicely written drama, no matter what the genre.
5 0
On Ryan Panya Mcshane • Feb 3, 2024
Person Ryan Panya Mcshane
I enjoyed his drama Twins, which led me to the drama For Him. I was impressed with his acting in Twins and believe he has the ability to lead a well written, directed and produced drama, no matter the genre. I look forward to seeing him increase his body of work. Wishing him many collaborative successes with other good actors and actresses.
0 0
Replying to psychophant • Jan 15, 2024
Article "Parasite" Director Bong Joon Ho and Industry Figures Call For Probe Into Lee Sun Kyun's Death
jesus christ, for the international fans constantly harping and blaming korean culture, read the fucking room.…
I know you fxxkin' lying. This wasn't an International fan issue...this was a homegrown South Korean issue...so stop trying to deflect. It's always jerks like you that can't take your own advice and read the room. Just by your comment, I know you are of Korean origins...take a long look in the mirror...no one in the international community would even about this, if it weren't for South Korean media and people dragging this man literally to his death. So before you start blaming and trying to pull international people into this...go have a conversation with the folks you need to have the conversation with the Korean press/media, the Korean law enforcement and the Korean citizens...go fight with the wall if no others...
6 0
Replying to redslushie • Jan 15, 2024
Article Austin Film Critics Association Gives Special Award to Late Lee Sun Kyun
He was a VIP member at a brothel please save the sympathy for someone else
So what if he did visit such a place...SO WHAT! Before you pass judgement on someone, you might want to take a long hard look at your own shitty life...yup, I said it. You never know when your own muddiness will rise up to be exposed! Hypocrite!
3 4
Replying to AlanPanek • Jan 15, 2024
Article Austin Film Critics Association Gives Special Award to Late Lee Sun Kyun
He won an award for taking his own life.
No, he won an award for his impressive body of work! Don't be that person!
36 0

