News
On When It Rains, It Pours • Jun 10, 2026
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Literally binged the whole thing in one sitting, it was so delicious ๐ญโฅ๏ธ
0 0
Replying to Senpaisidi • Mar 29, 2026
Title Duang with You
Jamie and Mars relationship lowkey came out of nowhere ๐๐๐I actually wasnโt expecting them to be together.…
My brother or sister or sibling in Christ, that's a spoiler. Please mark your comment as a spoiler๐ซถ
1 0
Replying to Elisheva • Mar 20, 2026
Title Gun Shot
Their careers - they know how to sell their product. Gun's options as a main role actor are unfortunately limited…
"lack of height" โ ๏ธ๐ค I love the way you put it
1 0
Replying to Phinda • Mar 12, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
Let our nephews, nieces, brothers and sisters shine. It's their time. I feel so old OMG, yet I was born in the…
gurl same here
4 0
Replying to kongel • Feb 17, 2026
Title The Journey to Killing You
And with the power of 1000th comment: I loved this series! 10/10.You gotta watch it till the end. <3 I didn't…
Same bro, same
2 0
Replying to capybawra • Jan 14, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
release this show else imma shit my pants
no!!! do'nt shyte your pants!!
9 0
Replying to 15101218 • Dec 11, 2025
Title Gun Shot
are you new to the concept of fixed pairs in thailand BL and GL dramas?
Really does, and I'm here for it๐๐
1 0
On 10Dance • Dec 11, 2025
Title 10Dance
It is unfathomable how much I need this
5 1
Replying to 15101218 • Dec 11, 2025
Title Gun Shot
are you new to the concept of fixed pairs in thailand BL and GL dramas?
nah gurl, I've been here since the olden days(days of Love Sick, Make It Right Sotus, etc)... just that they are the longest pair i know so i'm just shook
1 2
On Gun Shot • Dec 10, 2025
Title Gun Shot
Okay, look I love them...... but LEGIT WHY ARE THEY EVERYWHERE TOGETHER. AT THIS POINT, I'M CONVINCED THEY ARE IN A "DATING" CONTRACT. But I'm still sat.
4 7
On Lovers & Gangsters • Dec 10, 2025
Title Lovers & Gangsters
I am fully, fully sat, It's WAAAAAAAAAAY too early but I.AM.SAT!!!
2 0
Replying to Monk Zin • Sep 21, 2025
Title Nervous Propose
Is this a pink film?
Okay, thanks for replying
0 1
Replying to goonernick • Sep 21, 2025
Title Nervous Propose
love square ๐คญโค๏ธ but happy to know they all got their happy ending great movie โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Is this a pink film?
0 3
Replying to ticia • Aug 4, 2025
Title Therapy
Hi guys!Official Instagram page of the actors:ํ์ํจ - Han SangHyo: https://www.instagram.com/snghyo99/ (Student/Patient…
You are a star ๐
3 0
Replying to QueerDudeGermany • Jul 31, 2025
Title Soul Mate
different sources are saying 27th august but nothing offical
If this is true I'm gonna cry๐๐
1 0
On Sexual Lessons: The Side Story • Jul 24, 2025
Title Sexual Lessons: The Side Story
Gurl I need more of this๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐
5 0
Replying to Monk Zin • Jul 23, 2025
Title Sexual Lessons
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Sexual-Lessons-Season-1?id=11148&q=true
๐
0 0
On Sexual Lessons • Jul 23, 2025
Title Sexual Lessons
I feel we may be entering Pink Film territory with these ones and I'm here for it, just wish they would make a full length movie
5 0
Replying to xXSuckerPunchXx • Jul 23, 2025
Title Sexual Lessons Spoiler
Where are y'all watching the first season in full??
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Sexual-Lessons-Season-1?id=11148&q=true
0 2
Replying to 4sakeofart • Jul 18, 2025
Title Reset
The Real Science Behind Time Travel Is Absolutely FascinatingSince Reset involves time travel, I thought some…
The absolute respect I have for you right now is unquantifiable, that thing is ridiculous
5 1