Editorials
Replying to kit grouke • Dec 28, 2024
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
He reminds of Fan Xian from s1 of Joy of Life. He was like a whole everything package. I love such character jack…
You need the first 28 episodes to know he is like a jack of all trades.
2 0
Replying to Lighter • Dec 28, 2024
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Exactly! 😆 Want a marketing boy? Got it. Want a police boy? Check. Want a chemistry expert? You’ll get it.…
He reminds of Fan Xian from s1 of Joy of Life. He was like a whole everything package. I love such character jack of all trades
8 3
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Dec 28, 2024
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I love Chaos and missing Wang HeDi is equal to me diving deeply into watching this drama. The chaos was soooo good and XXN is so dramatic😂😂😂
11 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Dec 28, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Player 246 better be in season 3…. or im gonna crash out like gong yoo in ep 1 LOL 😂
I also hope he is in s3. I believe he and No Eul can come to rely on each other. I like him. He and HyunJu, No Eul are my faves for this season and the pregnant couple
1 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
I did doubt the boat man from first episode he was so sus. I doubt he is(In Ho’s) Young Il’s man who was given the task of picking up Hwang Junho when he shot him from the cliff and knowing his young bro he ordered the boatman to make sure that Jun Ho doesn’t return to that Island again. So he has been misleading Jun Ho all this time. Just my guess because I can’t explain his role well.
5 3
Replying to Xt888 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Under the Skin Season 2
Maybe it's just a metaphor for SY choosing the right path for s3 (given u see fake ML.walk one direction and ML…
Ooh yeah. I also remember DC saying SY looks like his past self before being a police. Maybe these changes prompted someone into creating the old version of SY. I’m excited for s3
3 0
Replying to charleymiamore • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Hehe. That's giving "I'll die on this hill.......until after the drama finishes"😆 True, we still keep all theories…
I’m not moving any step down. He might be innocent but the mastermind told the kidnapper that he is done cleaning after him. Atleast DoJae didn’t participate in cleaning up this explosionmess. Itwas Sang Woo but I’ll give him benefit of doubt because of Yu Ri.
1 0
Replying to Renata MJ • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I thought he was strange as well :))
Very strange. People forgave him from watching his point if view. What if he went back to save BSE because he never expected him to be there at the scene? Just keeping my eyes, nose and ears open for all possibilities. I’m rooting for him to be a good guy because of Yu Ri. I hope for her he stays innocent.
0 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I doubt to the end and ask for forgiveness after final episode airs. I still doubt Sang Woo. I’ll stop when all episodes air and apologize if I’m wrong.
2 5
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Tomorrow is cominggggggggg🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
5 0
Replying to kit grouke • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Watch Under the Skin. A cdrama but it would be better to recommend with knowing the genres you like
It definitely is good and on par with s1. It addresses more of social and psychological issues and how they influence crimes.
0 0
Replying to Xt888 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Under the Skin Season 2 Spoiler
The fact he was no longer top billed also made me suspect be was being killed off. But I quite like the visiting…
The three should be a trio. If Du Cheng will survive for s3 then I guess he’ll go beg captain Lu for help inorder to capture the fake Shen Yi
0 0
Replying to huahua1005 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
hey guys, I've been in a slump lately when it comes to K-dramas and C-dramas. I just finished watching SGS2 (not…
Watch Under the Skin. A cdrama but it would be better to recommend with knowing the genres you like
0 2
Replying to lovecolin • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
VERY SUS!! I think he might be the puppet master? just thinking
Jus saw it. Can’t believe that Shibal
1 0
Replying to Wanning9wish • Dec 27, 2024
Title Under the Skin Season 2
Don't worry. Du Cheng gonna be fine, as real Shen Yi was near too calling him for dinner. If it's been any Supporting…
Oh that sounds better. I really love the two of them together one without the other will be hell
4 0
Replying to lovecolin • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
VERY SUS!! I think he might be the puppet master? just thinking
I was hoping I’m not dreaming but he seems to be extremely sus. I was like how could they search for two years and not find any suspicious islands. He must’ve been a misleader. Hope I’m overthinking
1 2
On Under the Skin Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Under the Skin Season 2 Spoiler
I won’t forgive them if they kill off Du Cheng. While many appreciate Shen Yi more it is a fact that Du Cheng brings in an alternate flavor to Shen Yi’s character. Him being there makes Shen Yi’s character shine. I really really hope that ending won’t be similar to Captain Lei. Please nooh..In the opening credit they labelled Jin Shijia as Special Appearance. I really hope I’m not overthinking this.
1 11
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Knowing who 001 is. It is funny enjoying his shenanigans and pretense in the game. He really is a psycho
12 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
No.
thank you
0 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Also is the fisherman believable? he looks suspicious
9 7
