News
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Jun 8, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
There is nothing as distracting as Fan Si Zhe’s golden bangle of a necklace .
18 1
On Deng Wei • Jun 2, 2024
Person Deng Wei
Can’t wait to see his pick for his next script🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 1
Replying to esoalowlam • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Mdl comments section be discussing everything else other the the drama itself Cant you all just watch or drop…
Have some flowers🪸🪸💐. Less people are discussing the drama
0 0
Replying to kit grouke • May 29, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
I’m too frustrated to even think about cnetz. One of my favorite actors was almost ruined by these people in-fact…
It is very sad. People won’t even let him appear as a guest role. People can really be cruel. They were busy hyping him in spirealm and now they remember he has a private life to keep in check. Anyways, I hope he sorts himself out.
2 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • May 28, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
When is this airing? I think censorship in Chinese BL adaptations has really spoilt my perception that I’m contented with anything coming my way. More than whether it’s BL or censored I’m excited for Yoon Chan Young.
0 1
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • May 28, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I’m still stuck on episode 30 of s1 waiting for s2 so that I can I can binge watch it to s2 smoothly. I’ve been rewatching s1 but I obediently end in ep.30. I’ve learnt my lesson from Joy of Life; so I’ll wait patiently.
9 3
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • May 28, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
I am not really sure why he continues to be targeted by the Chinese fans. Does anyone know if it’s really bad?…
I’m too frustrated to even think about cnetz. One of my favorite actors was almost ruined by these people in-fact he was ruined but somehow made it back. I really feel bad for HJJ. I haven’t dived into following his private life and I won’t do it. I really appreciate him as an actor and despite some of his works not being that great but I just enjoy watching him and it’s funny how I’ve never dropped any of the works I’ve watched. I hope he makes it back peacefully but those online haters really take the term hate into new heights.
2 3
On Byeon Woo Seok • May 28, 2024
Person Byeon Woo Seok
Finally getting the deserved recognition.
7 0
Replying to CostumeHEA • May 27, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
He is a good guy. 😉
That’s good. I was thinking that Fan Xian would hit a jackpot allying with him. He seems genuinely a well wisher.
1 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 26, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I’m beginning to like first prince Cheng Ru. I hope he doesn’t die. I’m even interested in his story with first princess.
12 2
Replying to Natacha_guimaraes2024 • May 26, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 3
Who was raped and by whom?
Interesting and quite despicable.
0 0
Replying to 12256387 • May 26, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
This is a spoiler for those who are waiting for Wu Zhu the Terminator. He will appear Ep 26. The Ep27 huge spoiler…
I have to wait that long only to see Wu Zhu 😭😭😭😭
0 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 26, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Watching this drama reminds me why it is still my fave c-drama.
22 0
On The Princess's Gambit • May 20, 2024
Title The Princess's Gambit
Gao Han and Bian Cheng have some facial resemblances and it would really be great seeing them play as siblings. It will be one of the most perfect casts for siblings.
2 0
On Ding Yu Xi • May 17, 2024
Person Ding Yu Xi
For me he is the type of actor that I can’t miss out on his dramas. He really just has something I love about him and it is so beautiful just to watch him act especially his expressions. You can tell when he is angry, flustered, happy, cheeky, sad, shocked etc. I’ve really enjoyed watching many of his dramas.
34 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 16, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
How nice would it be for Wu Zhu to have a love interest. I would wish to see him fustered.
5 5
huahua1005 • May 16, 2024
Photo Photo
It was bound to succeed
0 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 16, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I am the type who watched JOL for XZ and YBY to-date is my most favorite character of his however I really appreciate s2 cast a lot, XZ ain’t in this one but the actor who has taken the role of YBY is good and since in s1 XZ had little screentime, I don’t see the bad of it. So far I’m excited for it and waiting to see more of my most favorite character in this whole series Uncle Wuzhu 🥰🥰🥰
8 1
Replying to dahlia101 • May 12, 2024
Title Love in Pavilion
I want to watch this so bad, but I am still traumatized by Liu Shi Shi's last drama, so I am not sure I can handle…
I thought I was alone. I ended in episode 34 of Journey to Love and closed my eyes and ears to the rest. This looks more sad from just watching the trailer. I don’t know how I’ll handle it.
2 0
On To the Wonder • May 11, 2024
Title To the Wonder
I don’t know where I once commented that I loved unexpected gems. Something I never foresaw coming on my watchlist. This drama is terrific. Incredibly good. I just stumbled on it and my Lord God I’m loving it and Batai😘😘😘.
8 0
