Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 6, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
Yep! I posted about that (out of modesty). It's her choice, to survive.
Aigoo. Coming back in the thread, dig dig dig, and doing tons of copy paste in another file. Then clean that. Aahhhh, noooooo. Now I need my energy for a screenplay I'm writing. I'm at page 3 out of 10, but feels like it's sooo slow to progress. I should cut internet first. 😅
0 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 6, 2024
Ah, you'd prefer the ML is a mop, like in NoGainNoLove or StrongGirlNamsoon?
Mmmh, maybe try dramas without romance.
I'm rewatching a good one: 365 repeat the year.
There are some others. Maybe ask rec in the forum?
1 2
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 6, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
The scenes make me think it's a slow process. The dissociation begins when she reads Hyeri diary, building the…
Except when she got this crisis in the bathroom. First time.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 6, 2024
He's rented a cupboard LoL 🤣
😂 😂😂😂
Strict rules: Pets not allowed.
1 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 6, 2024
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
King of boredom, bad expo, purposeless long scenes, bulky verbiage, and tell-don't-show.Complete that with 10…
So you get a guy that, huh, somehow, maybe because a question of biological clock, says to himself, looks like: well, I can't stay single all my life, as well to accept this ugly maggot girl who wreck my nerves with her incompetency, at least she's madly obsessed by me, yeah, she could be good at sex with such a motivation.
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 6, 2024
He's rented a cupboard LoL 🤣
It's 800,000 wons / month in upper Seoul. 😂
2 2
Replying to Sweet Savage • Oct 6, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
And I think she's more than she is?? idk Maybe a the so-called Satan??
No, she's an agent of an internal police in the demon world. Charged to track demons who doesn't respect the rules: no love, no emotion.
8 1
Replying to jjlew • Oct 6, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Was it mentioned how long Eunho and Hyuno dated? The pilot scene was from 2015-2018, but Hyuno told the weird…
Recap, based we know Eun Ho is 37. Hyeri supposed to be 28, not sure.

200X?: Someone dies in Eun Ho family. Age and date unknow, but maybe said.
2012: Hyeri disappears after march but not sure when. EH 25, HR 16.
2012: EunHo+YeonO starts. EH 25. (should be late 2012, or 2013)
2019: Hyeri declared dead. EH 32, HR 23. (in February)
2020: EunHo+YeonO break-up. EH 33.
2021: Hyeri starts parking job. Thanks to confirm the date if it's innacurate.
2024: Now. EH 37, HR 28.

I just saw a thread in DISCUSSIONS about chronology.
Looks at that too.
0 2
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 6, 2024
This drama has too many likers, almost no bad comments. And so, it has now an inner-fight of the fans about the ML is annoying or not. People really need to fight about something. I started to post harsh critisism after two first episodes, and somehow should had continue. So people could find a way to unite and have an easy target to argue with. But the problem now is I like the drama as it is, except the too long punition scenes. Then I choose my camp in the current battle and like the ML ! 😂
5 0
Replying to Senza • Oct 6, 2024
The main issue with this show is its WORLD BUILDING. The world building here is so poor that logic and laws are…
In this kind of high-fantasy drama, it's always been like that. World and superpowers aren't stable, and used for twists, even forced in non-sensical plots.

If demons are competent enough to help one killer to escape from a bus, they could as well catch criminals with dozen of crimes. Then, prematurate end of the drama.

It's more a drama we watch for fun, comedy, romance and dramatic effects.

But don't ask too much about the logical part. There are other dramas, maybe classified fantasy too (or sci-fi), but not high-fantasy, and having more serious logical base.
0 0
Replying to JNight • Oct 6, 2024
People are defending daon😭 i see where y'all coming from and i still think he is stupid and annoying. What…
Ah, you'd prefer the ML is a mop, like in NoGainNoLove or StrongGirlNamsoon?
1 4
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 6, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
The scenes make me think it's a slow process. The dissociation begins when she reads Hyeri diary, building the…
It's said in the drama: Hyeri makes dreams of Eun-Ho, and thinks it's just realistic dreams, until the therapist says her it's real and she's Eun-Ho.
0 2
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 6, 2024
Poor Bit Na's fabric softener and Poppi getting hated on 😌🤭I guess I'm one of the few who both likes the…
Then I'm one of the few too. 😘
1 1
Replying to Liwi • Oct 6, 2024
Love Justitia being a badass,but I don’t really enjoy the punishment Scenes, is that just me?
As I said each time, those scenes are too long and don't add much to the story. So, it's a kind of clip in the drama with mostly graphic violence and torture porn. The last ones were a bit shorter, but the one in episode 2 unwatchable, 15 minutes. I fell asleep.
2 0
Replying to heh • Oct 6, 2024
i kinda hate that she’s gaining emotions i just want her to keep being like how she was and daon annoys me so…
You should watch Steven Seagal movies.
There you can be sure he remains the same emotionless guy start to end.
0 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Oct 6, 2024
Good episode but disappointed with this new twist. Now we have a dem9n against these demons who fall in love with…
I'm ok for damsel in distress, but not loosing her powers.
This trope of superheros loosing their power always annoyed me.
0 0
Replying to obsessedWITHdrama • Oct 6, 2024
argg I feel like romance is gonna ruin it. this is one of the best kdramas i’ve watched this year. Shinhye’s…
Nothing more boring than the badass girl cliché without much.
2 0
Replying to Maleate • Oct 6, 2024
I take back everything bad I have ever said about PSH. She thrives in this role.
You are forgiven. 😇
3 0
Replying to div • Oct 6, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
imo this is already park shinhye's best role
Ah, no. You say that because it's the last drama you watch with her.
She was faaaaar better in Memories of the Alhambra. Here her best role ever.
But people forget that because her character was less important and with less screentime.
1 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Oct 6, 2024
The tension in this episode was Top notch! The disappointment in male lead face with my girl walking away in her…
The scene in the tribunal was good.
When he comes with the proof! About to sabotage Bitna plan.
0 1