Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
  • Contribution Points: 28 LV1
  • Birthday: June 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 19, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to LYRRJL • Mar 26, 2025
Title Burning Flames Spoiler
is this a drama with a happy ending ? Like the ML ends up with whomever we want him to end up with? No one dies…
Go down and read the comments from people who have watched and finished drama. You don't have to scroll very far to see spoilers. Peace♥
0 0
Replying to SweetyMondal • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
I don't see any chemistry between the fl and the ml!Anyone else?
This is and example of a scenario using an abused dog. Do they trust you when you come across them? No. FL doesn't know how or what true love is. She has been kicked, bullied, abused, beaten, tormented until she made them stop. He has to gain her trust first before she will open up to him.
3 1
Replying to Val C • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
Do you think there is enough time for all that? 13 ep left. Hummm. Who is ML really? Who is FL really? I want…
Come on in the water is fine. 🤣
1 0
Replying to Silvialama • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
what is the schedule of the drama ?
How to check the schedule. At the top of the page is CALENDAR << click/swipe on that. You will see days of the week. Underneath is All> My List > Filters. Click/swipe My List up will come in the calendar the days of the Dramas you have on your list which are active. Scroll down to view particular days. Thank you for your attention. Peace♥
0 0
Replying to Loocee • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
i'm 3 eps in and hooked!! can someone kindly tell me if FYX actually has a kid? like that's his real child? ty!
Yes he has a kid with FL's half sister. He himself is adopted. He is very good with her. ♥
0 0
Replying to Nikhil • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
Seriously, Pei Da Fu is making me go ‘Da Fuk?’
hahahahahaha. Too funny. I had a good laugh. *spit coffee. 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Ark • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
THE END LEFT ME SHOOK. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. HE WAS SOO GOOD AT FOOLING; EVEN I BELIEVED HIM. NOOOOO I ACTUALLY…
Anticipation. The build up. All I can say it better be epic. *Taps foot. I'm waiting.♥
2 0
Replying to beatrizz • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Now Hanyan thinks it was all a misunderstanding, that Yunxi did everything for her just because he wanted to use…
Mom said it's all about trust. Not love but trust. It kinda left us hanging before we could get a definitive answer. Maybe tomorrow. ♥
0 1
Replying to repamekala • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
So walking in the snow is a theme. The FL, then the ML trying to feel how it felt for her, the mother, followed…
New trope. Walking barefoot in the snow. ♥
3 0
Replying to missducky88 • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Okayyyy..NEW THEORY..Could it be what ML promise to FL is a Queen Possition what else could the most noble woman…
Do you think there is enough time for all that? 13 ep left. Hummm. Who is ML really? Who is FL really? I want to be adopted by Mr. Pei. Okay. So I can be rich too. Peace♥
4 3
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
i'm in the middle of ep 7 but i have questions
Wait until you see what the father did to her Mom. It's really, really pathetic. He has the power over this woman who doesn't love him at all. Cruel man. Peace♥
0 1
On The Glory • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
What a melodrama. Honestly. I want to be Mr. Pei's adopted daughter. Am I rich now? hahahahaha♥
4 4
Replying to vickimion1 • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
Tell me if this is not ok and I’ll take it down.But I’d love to know…. What are people watching to fill…
I re watched Ever Night. Mysterious Lotus Casebook and Blood of Youth. I like my Wuxia. Like you said recommendations I have rewatched as well.
3 0
Replying to Emzfmz • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
I'm at episode 6 rn and I legit cannot STAND the mother, how on earth can this relationship be mended after all…
Once she settles down it all becomes clear. She herself was totally abused.
5 0
Replying to odbocbow • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
when do we start getting two eps a day again??
How to check the schedule. At the top of the page is CALENDAR << click/swipe on that. You will see days of the week. Underneath is All> My List > Filters. Click/swipe My List up will come in the calendar the days of the Dramas you have on your list which are active. Scroll down to view particular days. Thank you for your attention. Peace♥
8 1
Replying to Yue • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
It's funny because the actor who plays Yuwen usually plays villains XD
karma? Ying and Yang. A change is a good as a rest?
0 1
Replying to Nayomi7777 • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
I don't understand why they airs one episode a day. One episode is not enough
Money honey. They want the revenue. No ads if they drop it all at once. Peace♥
1 2
Replying to Hairlossmaxing • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Glory
Watched the first episode, the mother was being sucha a bitch
She will grow on you. Once you realize what a life she's had all will be clear. Peace♥
2 1
On Blossom • Mar 25, 2025
Title Blossom
For all the rewatchers. Count how many times the candle gets blown out. hahahahaha. I just noticed it and thought it was funny. Just something to look for. Peace♥
3 0
On The Glory • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Glory
You know you want to watch. Before you do. Read all the tags and the synopsis. This is a mature story not a fluff piece. Not a comedy, romance is secondary to the plot. If you go ahead and watch don't complain it is what it is. Peace♥
14 0