News
On The Eternal Love Season 3 • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
I think I like it .it felt like they took it where they left off .
3 0
On The Eternal Love Season 3 • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
Any website other than we TV has this please,we is not working
0 1
Replying to amwhoiam • Mar 11, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Music is wired .. not good kind wired for me either..I think it ruined some scenes...and some places editing too..well…
Weird ..ha ha auto correctee
0 0
On Douluo Continent • Mar 11, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Music is wired .. not good kind wired for me either..I think it ruined some scenes...and some places editing too..well it feels like that from my armatur brain ...but loved the show..I think from ep 20 ...it picked up...I think I'll watch 2 be season..I finally understood that they wanted tang San to emerge from gloomy beginning.. learning from mistakes and all..but may be due to high expectations..it felt weird ...
0 1
On Douluo Continent • Mar 11, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
I don't know may it's my imagination but it feels like tang San has been purposefully made less powerful to highlight /satisfy other people playing lead characters. If this was a Indian movie he would do all things 7 devils did and some more ..ha ha ..
1 0