Editorials
Replying to kat kat • Aug 13, 2023
Title Marry My Dead Body
late but happy changbin day🫶🏻✨heheheh
yassss same my bias is changbin too hehe💖
2 0
Replying to dosinthesauce • Aug 12, 2023
Title Marry My Dead Body
I loved ittttttt!!! Action packed, comedy and supernatural elements - ugh it was so fun! Plus the main leads were…
late but happy changbin day🫶🏻✨heheheh
2 2
Replying to Mas Jin Woo • Aug 4, 2023
Title Brother Ramyeon
every episode of this variety show whether it ends good or bad ?
Ended good!
0 0
On Brother Ramyeon • Jul 26, 2023
Title Brother Ramyeon
I cried watching ep 6😭😭😭
0 0
On Brother Ramyeon • Jul 20, 2023
Title Brother Ramyeon
Honestly watching this just for the ramyun cause I’m a noodles lover but wow it’s really interesting to watch, there’s some funny moments and good chemistry between the cast too! Love the reactions of the people who ate food😋
1 0
Replying to Saint Elijah The Prophet • Mar 30, 2023
Title My Teenage Boy: Fantasy Boys
Another bucketful of preposterous nonesense. Just get a reputable education and professional job.
Another salty comment😂
6 0
Replying to kat kat • Feb 21, 2023
Title Me no Doku Sugiru Shokuba no Futari
Do you know where to watch ep 11 with subs? The one on bilibili is unsub🥲
omg thank you!!🙏🏼
0 0
Replying to Polaris • Feb 16, 2023
Title Peak Time
because none of the original lineup is left, after that their popularity was never saved
Damn this is really sad😭
1 0
Replying to aiishastou • Feb 16, 2023
Title Peak Time
Except none of the guys from Superfly are left in the group, it's so surprsing how the whole lineup changed
Omg no way😭😭😭😭 I’m sad now
1 1
On Peak Time • Feb 15, 2023
Title Peak Time
Who else remember the song Super Fly by 24K? I’m surprised they’re still active and join this show, hopefully they will get popular soon.
2 5
Replying to anzudramas • Feb 13, 2023
Title Boys Planet
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjUVzlcpeN4TqrYXZiIIYcLr5Ww5ujTeV
Thank you so much!!!🥹
0 0
On Boys Planet • Feb 12, 2023
Title Boys Planet
Is there a playlist on YouTube for all their performances? It’s annoying to find their videos on Mnet kpop YouTube account cause they always post other stuffs too
4 2
Replying to Lyethi • Feb 11, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
I read the manga and I enjoyed it but after 3 episodes I can safely say that this drama sucks.
wait why it sucks😭
0 1
Replying to irapuffy • Feb 10, 2023
Title Me no Doku Sugiru Shokuba no Futari
Just finished watching this and I cant stop laughing from the first till the last episode! If you doubt to start…
Do you know where to watch ep 11 with subs? The one on bilibili is unsub🥲
0 2
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Feb 8, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
I love the 1st ep cause it’s sooooo funny lmao
7 0
On Phantom • Jan 23, 2023
Title Phantom
Waiting for this to air in my country🙂 Park Haesoo🫶🏻
1 0
On Park Hae Soo • Dec 26, 2022
Person Park Hae Soo
Anyone know where to watch SNL Korea with English subs? I wanna watch the Park Hae Soo’s episode.
0 0
On SNL Korea Reboot Season 3 • Dec 25, 2022
Title SNL Korea Reboot Season 3
Anyone know where to watch this with English subs? I wanna watch the Park Hae Soo’s episode.
0 1
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 7, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Saint oh Saint... What is this drama u tryna produce here T.T I don't get the stalker and very creepy character such as Toh and it's just so cringy.
9 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 23, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
Here u go: https://archiveofourown.org/tags/%EA%B9%A8%EB%AC%BC%EA%B3%A0%EC%8B%B6%EC%9D%80%20%7C%20Kissable%20Lips%20(TV)
Thanks!! Unfortunately theres only 1 fanfic for them in ao3 🥲
0 0
