Editorials
On Blossoms in Adversity • Feb 22, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
I love this drama a lot, but what I dislike about it is that everything the FL has done to bail out her family goes to waste. It seems like it's meaningless for the whole story.
1 0
On Cute Programmer • Oct 22, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
It's boring for me, I barely finished it
0 1
On Prom Pissawat • Sep 2, 2020
Title Prom Pissawat
I love Non so much ><
3 0
Replying to Thear • Aug 26, 2020
Title Prom Pissawat
And the rude and annoying sister
For me I don't like both sisters. One is too weak and other one is too rude. But I love the second ML, I wish FL would ended up with him. But we all know that she's gonna ended up with ML
1 0
Replying to Vico SDL • Aug 25, 2020
Title Prom Pissawat
So remember all of those cliches we hate about lakorn and that we thought had disappeared ? The jerkish and masochistic…
And the rude and annoying sister
1 2
Replying to ajummasunbae • Aug 10, 2020
Title Sarp Phusa
The best part of the drama is the description of it on Dramanice. The first sentence is the winner of most incomprehensible…
I just saw it and totally agreed
1 0
On King Kaew Kar Fark • Aug 10, 2020
Title King Kaew Kar Fark
Would love to rewatch it again but got no idea where to find it.
0 2
On Massaya • Aug 2, 2020
Title Massaya Spoiler
What annoyed me the most in this drama is the grandma. She’s so annoying, she’s already made a mistake once and felt guilty of it. That’s why she bring back Mussaya, but she’s still trying to repeat the same mistake. And when Mussaya cannot follow her order, she keep scolding and yelling at her. Well she’s the one who brought her, she doesn’t even come with her own will.
2 3
On Qi Pao • Jun 16, 2020
Title Qi Pao
I watched it once, and it was really good. And now that I want to re-watch it, I cannot find it anywhere ><
0 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Nov 6, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
I love this drama. Everything is perfect, especially there is no third person involve in their relationship.
2 0
