News
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 28, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
My goodness, out of all my 10 years of watching kdramas, this is the best romance kdrama I've ever watched - no cap. Everything about it was perfect, from the casting, execution to the soundtracks (Sam Kim's OST was absolutely everything!). It's not that "deep," but I loved the realistic aspect of it. I'm going to miss looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays for sure.
6 0
On A Piece of Your Mind • Feb 12, 2021
Title A Piece of Your Mind
Wow. This is my favourite watch of the year.
2 0
Replying to hyunjinslips • Jan 4, 2021
Title Run On
why am I starting this show when I haven't even finished start up or record of youth?
same LOL.
2 0
On Run On • Jan 3, 2021
Title Run On
Bruh I swear this drama is going to bring my kdrama standards so high... I won't be able to enjoy another drama as much. :")
9 0
Replying to Sirena82 • Jan 3, 2021
Title Run On
I personally don’t see it ambiguous at all. I don’t know why but maybe because I have understanding for the…
Second this!
0 0
On Run On • Jan 3, 2021
Title Run On
Glad to see the ratings increased from 8.1 (the first time I visited this page) to 8.4. ^^ Shows I'm not the only one enjoying the show, though it's evident from the mostly positive reviews about this drama.
10 0
Replying to 8369419 • Dec 31, 2020
Title Run On
You're talking about their background, wich i agree are nothing original, not their character (personality)...A…
True Beauty is also airing... maybe that’s why
0 0
On Run On • Dec 31, 2020
Title Run On
So glad I decided to pick up this drama. Initially decided to watch because I had nothing else to watch (haven’t picked up Startup yet, but I think I’ll leave that for later). The writing for this drama is GOLD with its twists and turns. I love how it challenges kdrama norms and goes against cliché dialogues, and the damsel-in-distress trope. The female characters in this drama are dope, and I don’t usually say that in most rom-coms. So glad this drama hasn’t disappoint yet, and I have a good reason to believe that it will stay that way for awhile. God only knows how much I’m so sick of overhyped rom-coms and dropping them midway like it’s hot.
17 0
Replying to JoJo • Dec 28, 2020
Title Run On
I find the ML's personality intriguingly weird in a sexy kinda way. It has nothing to do with his looks which…
geeky hot hahahahahhaa i agree!
2 0
On You Are My Spring • Dec 27, 2020
Title You Are My Spring
Finally!!! I missed Seo Hyunjin!!
1 0
Replying to annaya • Dec 27, 2020
Title True Beauty
in this week true beauty will be not airing sooooooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
ARE YOU SERIOUSSS :(
2 1
Replying to dongwoonie9 • Dec 27, 2020
Title Run On
So far I'm liking this drama. The way the characters are written is just refreshing. They're all straightforward…
Yes! I loveeeed that scene with Oh Mijoo and her professor in the bar scene from episode 1.
1 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 27, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Does this show really get better after the first 4 episodes? I felt like the acting is a bit too much and exaggerated, I had to stop. I was so sick of the overused bullying trope and the bratty Rona lmao. But seeing all these excited comments....
1 4
On Sweet Home • Dec 27, 2020
Title Sweet Home
How scary is this show? Does it have jumpscares? My friend told me it's very scary, but I've seen comments that it's just gory.
0 2
Replying to Koreazon • Dec 27, 2020
Title Run On
Childish people keep messing up with the ratings.
That's sad... Makes it hard for people like me who actually go on MDL to gauge whether or not to watch a certain drama..
1 1
On Run On • Dec 26, 2020
Title Run On
Disappointed to see the 8.1 rating. I thought this drama deserved a 8.5 at least. :(
28 3
Replying to idontevenknow • Dec 26, 2020
Title Run On
Yes. Normalize finishing your drink/food before leaving HAHAHA. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine to see people…
Same!!!! Hahaha
2 0
Replying to Feuille • Dec 26, 2020
Title Run On
MAMAMOO's Solar singing the OST for this drama, gonna be a bless for our ears ^^
TRUE!!
0 0
Replying to oneclearnight • Dec 26, 2020
Title Run On
i think maybe because it's not your standard kdrama dialogue so in that sense it does feel more natural? i often…
I second this! It definitely feels like the dialogues that I would have in real life.
7 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Aug 16, 2020
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Han Hyojoo as Tokyo would be really interesting to see! And maybe Han Jimin as Allison?
0 0
