News Replying to IdealLifeDreamRealm • Feb 16, 2026
Title See You in My 19th Life Spoiler
I'm deciding whether or not to watch this drama. So, I'm curious: Do they show who was her love in her very first…
Her first life was not about this kind of love, more of a sisterlylove. But it kinda hint toward whom she might of loved if this life didn't end the way it did.
1 1
Replying to LIFE VAYNE • Feb 10, 2026
Title Spring Fever Spoiler
Im in ep 3 . is there any breakup or misunderstanding b/w the leads in the upcoming episodes?
No, it stays beautiful and healthy :)
5 0
On Spring Fever • Feb 1, 2026
Title Spring Fever
This drama is a breath of fresh air. It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed a drama this much!
13 3
siam • Jul 21, 2021
Review Vincenzo
Oui tout à fait :)
0 0
