News
On Park Hae Joon • May 26, 2025
Person Park Hae Joon
I watched him in 'World of the married' and I was awed by his performance I wanted him to shine again and yes, 'when life gives you tangerines' exactly made my wish come true 💜
5 1
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 24, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
For me jun/Nut is stealing the show💙
4 1
Replying to Anonymous • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Boy Next World
It's MAME literally the best creater of Thai shows (just like to edit this and change it to "I enjoyed Love in…
I only liked love in the air, and she/her company does not give actors chance to do acting for two years but will do crazy fan service all the time! Boss is such a talented actor, his talent is being wasted!
4 8
lo_ve • Jul 13, 2022
Article "Alchemy Of Souls" responds to reports of Go Yoon Jung replacing Jung So Min in Part 2 Spoiler
I find this drama amazing but please Wook loves Naksu, please dont let him end up with Mudeok😭 they are already hinting by showing Mudeok saved him from Soul shifting and Mudeok is Jin family's elder daughter who was supposed to marry him😭. Dont let it end up like Mr. Queen please😭😭
7 1
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Jul 13, 2022
Article "Alchemy Of Souls" responds to reports of Go Yoon Jung replacing Jung So Min in Part 2 Spoiler
Not simple at all. Uk is in love with Naksu's soul in Mudeok's body. Naksu is falling for Uk as well.So why should…
Yes I hope they dont end it like Mr. Queen, where the king was in love with the soul of chef not queen! Mudeok is Jin family's elder daughter too, and kdrama writers have this obsession towards 'they were fated' and all! They are hinting towards mudeok meant for wook as she saved him from soul shifting and I am sad because he loves Naksuuuuuuuuu and not Mudeokkkkkkk😭😖
3 1
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Sep 24, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I wish there would be one bl couple in F4 please gmmtv make it happen
2 2
On Kim Dong Hee • May 5, 2020
Person Kim Dong Hee
He reminds both of jung il woo and yoon si yoon
0 0