News Replying to toti dianne • May 20, 2020
Title Fake Princess
Are they releasing eng sub for this show? I am a vip members, but their customer service is really bad, its hard…
They will upload it later but as for now it still a raw.
0 0
Replying to Minoucha • May 20, 2020
Title Fake Princess
If someone ever finds the drama with eng sub, could you please inform me/us? Thank you!! :)
It's available on youtube but still it's on a raw . Latee they will upload an engsub??
1 0
Replying to BTSFT123 • May 18, 2020
Title The Big Boss Season 2
of this aint the truth. i thought it'd be one of those artistic denial statements, but no, they meant ti XD
Waaahh! I hope they will continue the story and focus now on romance between the main leads like in manga. ??!!!
0 0
On The Big Boss Season 2 • May 18, 2020
Title The Big Boss Season 2
I hope there's a season 3 for this drama. It is happy ending but not completed as in. The ending gave us a cliff hang and hope for another season. Pleaseee? it's been a while. Hope for another season with ROMANCE, I'm telling you this drama will gonna be one of the best comedy highschool romance story of this time??.
5 1
Replying to BTSFT123 • May 18, 2020
Title The Big Boss Season 2
of this aint the truth. i thought it'd be one of those artistic denial statements, but no, they meant ti XD
Where did u read it!!? I'm really need to know what will happen next???
0 2
Replying to cookiedough025 • May 18, 2020
Title The Big Boss Season 2
kinda (really) want a season 3 ;-;
sameee??
0 0
On Feng Xiao Tong • May 11, 2020
Person Feng Xiao Tong
Actually he's looking good. I can't stop looking at him on Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me??. Hopefully he'll get a main roles.
1 0