News
Replying to Aldurciyka • Jan 18, 2025
Title My Cherie Amour
Can you please answer few questions after you complete watching?(Please feel free to give spoilers)1. Happy ending…
Can you help understand, was he in love with the second lead or why was he sad? I am confused did he have feelings for her before falling in love with the main lead.
1 2
Replying to roro4 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I was under the impression that the King knew all along about LBY's plan!!!? lol.That was a bittersweet moment…
Did NN older brother ever made an appearance 🤔? The first born.
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Did NN older brother ever made an appearance 🤔?
1 2
On The Love Proposal • Apr 14, 2022
Title The Love Proposal
will their be episode coming out this week
0 1
Replying to Mixem • Apr 6, 2022
Title The Love Proposal
I think it will take a decade to sub 😅
omg, thank you so much 😊
0 0
On Jao Sao Jamloei • Apr 4, 2022
Title Jao Sao Jamloei
Can any tell me how is Jao Sao Jamloei (2022) is a spin-off of this drama Noiva Relutante?
0 0
Replying to Xiomara Segovia • Feb 20, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Then who is the father of the baby? ahhhhh
That is dan dan uncle, right? omg, but why things were finally settling.
0 1
Replying to 7383269 • Feb 20, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
In case you guys don't understand why is nonsensical this drama is and why it continues to run in erratic circles…
Then who is the father of the baby? ahhhhh
0 3
On Samee Chua Kuen • Feb 17, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
I was declined, honestly, I don't use Facebook I only have like 4 things posted, so my family can see that I am doing alright in college. I am a silent watcher that loves to see an episode when I am really stressed out with school. I have never done anything and I was declined it is really sad because I have never sent any hateful or rude comments.
4 0