Details

  • Last Online: Sep 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
On First Love • Jun 6, 2020
Title First Love
Wooooww I'v finished it just now and it's awesome !! unbleavable the story is unpredictable and have many crossed characters it'snot like a normal yakooza (gangster) movie!!! it should be in jappanese movie's must watched list .
character development is perfect and the cinematography too .
I Iove the sunrise scene , it was taken beautifully. also the comedy in the story helps a lot to raise the rhythm of the story sometimes and let me Laughe many times :) . I can admit that the story written very well beside the effort do the actors done . in the other hand , what i don't like in it is some exaggeration scenes near the end of the movie but if u turn a blind eye on it u will see how each charecter got what it deserved .
4 0