🤣🤣 Omg! 🤣🤣 I can't feel my face 🤣🤣At first I thought he was after a throuple 😂 but now after…
😂 Bro just wants things he wants, he doesn't gaf about the details, he's actually quite an original character/lowkey psychopath and I'm here for it! Seeing of he manages to tap them both will be entertaining af, but I'm not about that throuple/polyamory thing, so if I had to choose one, I'd like to FX to end up with LuZhen, but I doubt he will since that character is listed after Youshu. Ah well, I guess I'll just be along for the ride >:D definitely gonna be fun
Been waiting for this one for a while and as 95% of Chinese BLs don't miss, this one likewise is hitting all the marks so far. Seated af. Ps: Loving that Fan Xiao is a lowkey a-hole slash psychopath! We need more 'bad' main characters in these shows who don't turn out to be roses in the end, China can deliver that.
Actually 38. It was a formatting choice prior to the re-release to have 78 short eps. Nothing is different (removed/changed) in the release, it's just compacted with an intro and outro included.
The actors are literally carrying this show on their backs because the production team, sfx department and director are dropping the ball so often it's embarrassing.
Somehow, it's often the original BL works that are not overhyped which end up being better than a lot of the mainstream tripe, and yet, they continue to go mostly unnoticed.
Nice to see you here Lyson! I picked this drama up yesterday, I finished ep 4 earlier. The cheesy humor did catch…
They're they BEST kinds of characters, the most interesting!
That's why I said dub-con, the absolute correct thing to do would have been for Kinn not to sleep with him obvs, but at the same time, the situation was not black and white. Porsche said many things that showed he was well aware of who he was with and what he doing by that point, he even clearly recalled Kinn kissing him before. That said, he definitely had been drugged to the point where his inhibitions were lowered and so his 'choices' and actions became questionable for sure. Kinn was indeed out of line and out of whack and the one who did the wrong thing to Porsche, on whatever level viewers want to see it on.
" like you cannot convince me that this man is supposed to be dangerous " ~~ exactly, the tryna' make him so bad ass but bro is not meeting that requirement 😂
Oh shit, yeah sorry i forgot you're watching it for the first time! Sorry XD
I want Fan Xiao to dick them both down, no cap.
Ps: Loving that Fan Xiao is a lowkey a-hole slash psychopath! We need more 'bad' main characters in these shows who don't turn out to be roses in the end, China can deliver that.
That's why I said dub-con, the absolute correct thing to do would have been for Kinn not to sleep with him obvs, but at the same time, the situation was not black and white. Porsche said many things that showed he was well aware of who he was with and what he doing by that point, he even clearly recalled Kinn kissing him before. That said, he definitely had been drugged to the point where his inhibitions were lowered and so his 'choices' and actions became questionable for sure. Kinn was indeed out of line and out of whack and the one who did the wrong thing to Porsche, on whatever level viewers want to see it on.
" like you cannot convince me that this man is supposed to be dangerous " ~~ exactly, the tryna' make him so bad ass but bro is not meeting that requirement 😂
Oh shit, yeah sorry i forgot you're watching it for the first time! Sorry XD