K-Drama
On Ro Woon • Nov 13, 2021
Person Ro Woon
Can believe his new drama will be late 2022. He should be given more. But he should also be more versatile in his acting. He is good and he will be better. ❤️
0 0
On Ro Woon • Nov 5, 2021
Person Ro Woon
He is tooo cute♥️
2 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Actually there was no rule or contract at all. People just made it up.
Oh that's why. Thanks.
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I thought the ML had a no kissing contract. 😳
0 2
On Jin Young • Aug 18, 2021
Person Jin Young
He really fits his role in Police University. He is doing well and he is so cute.. Hoping he'll. Get more ml roles.
13 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 31, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I really liked XK character here. I watch most of his dramas except the last three historical because i kind of got tired of his his acting style (it got a bit predictable) but here its so refreshing. Overall, I like how they showed more about the game. Some gaming dramas dont really show much of the games but here you will feel like you are also fighting with them.
6 0
On Kim Do Wan • Jul 21, 2021
Person Kim Do Wan
I really like him in MRIAG❤️
2 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 15, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
This drama have lots of flaws but i like the leads. Excited for the next episodes and hoping it will be better. I didnt like though the cliche that ml should be perfect and saves the fl like a damsel in distress. I wonder how it would be if it's the other way around. I hope the ml would fall first for the fl. And court her properly, unlike the idea that just because he's an idol, she should fall for him effortlessly.
8 0
Replying to MidnightKnight • Apr 27, 2021
Title My Daughter the Flower
Only subs that exist for this drama are for 2-72.
Will do. Thanks. I didn't thought of that.
0 0
Replying to MidnightKnight • Apr 24, 2021
Title My Daughter the Flower
Only subs that exist for this drama are for 2-72.
True, I even tried messaging the translator but no luck. ?
0 2
On Lee Ji Hoon • Apr 22, 2021
Person Lee Ji Hoon
He is so good as a Second ML but I hope he'll get main ML role soon.
8 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 18, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I'm dying for spoiler on the ending. Because it feels like one those dramas where everybody else dies.
1 3
On Ro Woon • Mar 19, 2021
Person Ro Woon
He is so cute in she would never know!
3 0
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Mar 15, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
They should make some short special for wang hao.
2 0
Replying to Me_lovedrama • Feb 19, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
Actually this is the main story and GGS 1 is 2nd story. This drama story quite true to the novel, they only change…
Really? Maybe that's why they push this drama even when it gets confusing. Anyways. I will continue watching maybe after sometime when I start to forget GGS 1. Thanks.
2 0
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Feb 19, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
It's so confusing. I watched GGS1 and loved it. Like, there was too much character/personality change here. They should have just continued the first. It's so confusing.
1 2
On Legend of Fei • Feb 3, 2021
Title Legend of Fei Spoiler
It was the best cdrama I've ever watched in a long time. I will rewatch this again soon, maybe after other ZZ's work. I wish there were more dramas coming for WYB..
7 5
On The Uncanny Counter • Jan 23, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Does anybody know if their gonna leave a major cliffhanger for last episode? I stopped midway because i dont want to watch the end unsatisfied then wait for another year for the season 2.
1 1
Replying to Draco • Jan 22, 2021
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
Xiao hai didn't go to the same school as wang lu. There is an anime with the same name if you're interested.
Yes I will check it out. Thanks.
0 1
On My Daughter the Flower • Jan 20, 2021
Title My Daughter the Flower
I discovered mydramalist because I was looking for vid and subs for this. Since 2018 Ive been looking. Even tried translating it myself, tried looking to buy the disc with sub from some singaporean seller. I really wish somebody would sub this even one a week.
0 14

