Editorials
On The Haunted Palace • May 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
So far so good but I am not sure how this Eight Feet Demon arc will look like around 14-15 ep.Hopefully he story does not dies down. As I believe last 2-3 eps will be in the suspense of whether Gang Cheol will ascend/die/live.
4 0
Replying to KioroDjirane • May 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
True but Choi Won U was hyper sus this episode. Well, maybe too sus. But who was Kim Bong In again ? Was it the…
I think they are trying to make us believe that it is Won U. But it is Kim Bong In the King's and Crown Prince's teacher who is the actual villain. He is also one of the closest person to the King so it will be a bigger shock for them.
4 0
Replying to joetoca • May 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
i think yeori she will never end up with yungap ..... he doesnt deserves her / he lied to her / he only went back…
Ofcourse she will end up with Yungap if they don’t chose a sad end route. It’s not even a question.
2 6
On The Haunted Palace • May 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
So is the main villain Kim Bong In? It is probably between him and Choi Won U but the latter one only has a guest role. So that only leaves Bong In as our main villain.
6 2
Replying to Deco • May 1, 2025
Title Hi-Five
i really like the cast (except Ra Mi Ran)
Why don't u like her?
7 0
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 26, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Didn’t the FL had a sad life according to the Fox Spirit Matchmaker?
4 1
Replying to Krystal • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
It's typical of Cdrama. It's a common theme. Regardless, how the FL or ML dies or falls off the cliff, or gets…
Ofcourse no lead will die in the start of any drama😅
1 0
Replying to Krystal • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
It's typical of Cdrama. It's a common theme. Regardless, how the FL or ML dies or falls off the cliff, or gets…
U can’t say that seeing how many sad end Cdramas have aired in the past year or two.
2 2
Replying to Luffy • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Is he good at martial arts too?
In that the ML tops the 3 examinations. And from what I read here also he tops it in the Novel.
0 0
Replying to Luffy • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Is he good at martial arts too?
Have u even seen that drama? I mean good both academically and in martial arts + that brother sort of connection.
0 2
Replying to Luffy • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Is he good at martial arts too?
He is giving me the vibes of the ML from The rise of the Ning.
0 4
Replying to Luffy • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
Is he good at martial arts too?
Yes
0 6
Replying to Luffy • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity Spoiler
Is he good at martial arts too?
Oh ok cause I did Chat GPT and it said that he was not a martial artist. So they probably modified this in the drama.
0 8
Replying to prettynamu • Apr 25, 2025
Title Serendipity
lu chang the scholar who excel in both literature & martial arts !
Is he good at martial arts too?
0 10
Replying to shraddhasingh • Apr 18, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
Watched first episode. I came here for YSJ, but Gang Cheol swept me away.I love menace characters like him. I…
I would personally prefer if he only plays a single character Gangcheori as Yun Gap is dead but I think he might play double role as Yun Gap contains some information which might be used in the future. Hopefully they wrap him up in the first 4 eps.
4 0
Replying to beccaaa • Apr 18, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
where can I watch this?
kisskh
3 0
Replying to shootsNstairs • Apr 13, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation Spoiler
he failed upword. i hope there's a second season so we can see his downfall.
We can or can not get a second season. The ratings are good for this genre of a drama but quite average for a drama airing on weekend. Especially one which has such a famous ML.
0 0
Replying to Hope • Apr 13, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
Don't get me wrong, I liked this drama alot! It was refreshing getting away from the typical kdrama trop but damn…
What were u expecting from the finale?
0 1
Replying to Luffy • Apr 13, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation Spoiler
I finally liked 1 thing about Tae Su😂😂
Don’t you want to? 😂😂
1 1
On The Art of Negotiation • Apr 13, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
I finally liked 1 thing about Tae Su😂😂
1 2
