K-Drama
Replying to Aleis • Mar 28, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
drama is getting interesting every week but people keep on rating low without watching
Business Genre + No Romance = Low Ratings
13 2
Replying to Luffy • Mar 28, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
What have u been watchingđ
. Itâs the FLâs father. Which I am sure will turn out not her father. As itâs…
No problem.
0 0
Replying to Wryt • Mar 28, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
i'm 100% sure huh illdo will die in next ep for sure
They need to do the reveal that he is FLâs biological father first.
4 0
Replying to nobodyknows • Mar 28, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
so the doctor and dongju are siblings?? huh im confused isnt her father called sunho?
What have u been watchingđ
. Itâs the FLâs father. Which I am sure will turn out not her father. As itâs definitely going to be Il Do now.
5 2
On Buried Hearts • Mar 28, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Now I donât even dislike the FL. I just donât like the obsessed ML.
5 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 28, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
If anyone knows about the Novel
They wonât kill the ML right? I heard that he wasnât Iâll in the novel but still I would like to know that?
1 1
On The Glory • Mar 28, 2025
Title The Glory
If anyone knows about the Novel
1 2
Replying to Luffy • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
I am on ep 10
Donât tell me ML is looking for a strong wife so she can protect his daughter after his death.
2 1
On The Glory • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
I am on ep 10
1 2
On Crushology 101 • Mar 24, 2025
Title Crushology 101
I really like Roh Jeong Eui but reverse harem is not my cup of tea. Will decide after it finishes airing.
3 1
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 24, 2025
Title Crushology 101
4 guys over 1 girl! Whoâs the main role?! đ¤¨
Lee Chae Min's character probably. As he is the more popular of the 4 and is described first in the synopsis.
4 1
Replying to gigaslayerx • Mar 24, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis Spoiler
I dont think it has to due with the hobbies affecting the company. The grandma blames the hobbies for her sons…
Yeah it was at that point of time. But even in ep 11 she was still saying things regarding those hobbies. Like donât do things that will affect the company and what not.
2 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 24, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
âI donât get one thing â why would ML having hobbies affect the company? I personally think it would make him more relatable to people. Theyâd feel a connection with him, like heâs just a regular guy.
5 2
Replying to He Lian • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
Can someone explain to me whats the deal with director Ha Tae Su?
He is definitely the man behind the Pharmacy scam and is probably afraid that ML is back for revenge and could cause problems in his road to becoming the next CEO.
6 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
I know the intern is still learning but he needs to be more smart. He keeps on leaking information.
16 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
The question is: how did she know about WIND? Probably Director Ha, but I hope they connect that dot eventually…
She is a reporter in this field so she has her sources. And before she wrote the article her fellow colleague told her something. Maybe he got that info from HTS.
2 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
The Chairman and the others always throw a ticking bomb to the ML and the ML be like I will get it doneđđ
Canât help but remember one scene from the Bollywood movie Dhamaal - âI donât know how I always end up right in the middle of such dangerous situations!âđđ
4 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
The Chairman and the others always throw a ticking bomb to the ML and the ML be like I will get it doneđđ
5 1
Replying to vicarious • Mar 22, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
I think he realized that his uncle tried to kill her
I donât think he has realised that.
0 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
That trash reporter needs to be taught a lesson.
8 2
