K-Drama
On Revenged Love • Jul 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
The level of red flag in this story has been reduced based on the novel. I appreciate it😆
5 0
Replying to river135 • Apr 18, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
It only aired one episode this week. So ep13 is the last aired episode. The countdown timer on this page is wrong.…
So it's like that. I was waiting the whole day for ep14, smh. Thanks for the info.
1 0
On Justice in the Dark • Apr 18, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Does anyone know why ep14 not up yet on kisskh?
0 2
Replying to dramasbazaar • May 14, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
A round of applause for YH as our representative smacking SY in the face !!Hope the first slap of many
Haven't watch ep 11, but I can say Zhou Ye is good at slapping villains🤣
3 1
Replying to spicy cheese tteokbokki • Mar 19, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
Anyone who knows the title and the artist of the ending theme?
Zhang Xincheng (Pei Su) - The Abyss (深渊)
4 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 5, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
Justice in the dark also got their first advertisement by Apple Watch in episode 7!!!!!!!!
Do you think the bottled drink that Lan Qiao drinks, also an ad? Idk the brand, tho😂
1 0
On Zhao Ge • Aug 16, 2021
Title Zhao Ge
I hope n*tflix/viki or other international platforms can buy this drama's license, so we can still watch the drama for internationals. I like Mas Ganteng, if this can happen in the future I would be reaaaaally thankful. Stay strong!
9 0
Replying to Lil_Meow • Jun 26, 2021
Title Hidden Strike
Anyone know it the filming has started yet?
I'm curious, too. But I think, they already finished shooting. I read somewhere (I forgot where or which platform was that), they planned to air it 2020, but got cancelled because of the pandemic.
0 0