News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 10 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 8 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
Replying to Punnya • Nov 13, 2020 Title How R U Mom? You are telling me I watched a 8 min toothpaste ad?! I mean hey I would do it just to see there relationship happy again? 2 0
On Woo Do Hwan • Nov 13, 2020 Person Woo Do Hwan I'm in love with this man?, I love his acting(......and his face)? 5 1
On Jang Hyuk • Nov 13, 2020 Person Jang Hyuk I don't know what it is about this guy but I love him? His acting is so good 1 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Nov 13, 2020 Title Left-Eye Detective WATCH THE SPECIAL FIRST!! WATCH THE SPECIAL FIRST!! WATCH THE SPECIAL FIRST!!Can't stress that enough! I watched… So if I watch the special first will it spoil the drama 1 1
His acting is so good