Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2020
Replying to Runner • Jan 25, 2025
Title Study Group
When I watch this I remember "Weak Hero Class 1"
After a long I'm watching a drama like this. It's so good.
1 0
Replying to Ardurr • Jan 25, 2025
Title A Beautiful Lie Spoiler
Liu yan ze and xiaoxiao, are they back together as a couple?
Only Qin Fei got hallucination because she's still waiting for Zhi Zhi and she become mentally disabled and hallucinating him. Like Zhi Zhi waiting for a kid and he got hallucination!!
Other leads are not hallucination. They all got happy ending except Qin Fei and Zhi Zhi.
0 0
Replying to Ardurr • Jan 25, 2025
Title A Beautiful Lie Spoiler
Liu yan ze and xiaoxiao, are they back together as a couple?
Nope.
0 0
Replying to repamekala • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout
I liked the fast kiss bc she initiated it out of her unfulfilled emotion and jealousy.
That's also a matter!!!
0 0
Replying to simplycaaath • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout Spoiler
It is fast, but sometimes it just happens esp when the connection is there. It didn’t felt forced to me bc with…
But, I felt they can make it a bit slow not very slow. that's what I mean.
1 0
Replying to RickXtwd • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout
Ep.7I wanted the kiss scene to be more slow and romantic with a bit of face touching and stuff. It was just so…
Totally agree with you.
0 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout
Everything was good but I felt like the last hugging and kissing scene was a bit fast and felt like forced one!!
Anyway overall a good one and waiting for next.
0 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout
Everything was good but I felt like the last hugging and kissing scene was a bit fast and felt like forced one!!
If they take it in a bit slow it would be much better!
0 0
On Love Scout • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout
Everything was good but I felt like the last hugging and kissing scene was a bit fast and felt like forced one!!
2 10
Replying to Ardurr • Jan 24, 2025
Liu yan ze and xiaoxiao, are they back together as a couple?
Yeah, it's a bad end and it's all hallucination.
I said that Yan Ze and Xiao Xiao got married!
That what you asked right?
0 3
Replying to Ardurr • Jan 23, 2025
Liu yan ze and xiaoxiao, are they back together as a couple?
Yeah, they got married too.
0 5
Replying to Millie7 • Jan 23, 2025
new watchers... 🗣📢 ABORT MISSION!!!!
Warning for everyone!!!!
1 2