Editorials
Replying to Runner • Feb 4, 2025
Title A Beautiful Lie
Warning for everyone!!!!
You should
0 0
On Love Scout • Jan 31, 2025
Title Love Scout
where is 9th episodes
1 2
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jan 30, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
Didn't see BROMANCE tag in the tag?? LIARS๐๐๐
Great bromance.
2 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 30, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
I really enjoyed the character "Gangster" Jang Mi.
16 0
Replying to dtt • Jan 30, 2025
Person Ha Young
she looks so naturally beautiful! ๐
She slayed her role in "Trauma Code"
5 1
Replying to Runner • Jan 29, 2025
Title Wind Direction
This drama is a whole family one. The story was so good.
The friendship, romance, family relationship, there youth, the things happens in the school all are very perfectly placed in this drama.
2 0
On Wind Direction • Jan 29, 2025
Title Wind Direction
This drama is a whole family one. The story was so good.
4 1
Replying to Runner • Jan 29, 2025
Title Wind Direction
This hits different.
Especially the last 2 episodes it hits a way more different.
4 0
On Wind Direction • Jan 29, 2025
Title Wind Direction
This hits different.
0 1
On Check in Hanyang • Jan 27, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang
I like this.
1 0
Replying to MuraliKrishnaa • Jan 27, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang
I think the king is the one kiled former king..... The ledger has this secret...!!!!! Your thoughts.......????
I don't think so
0 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 27, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
In this drama the time was going really very fast.
Because of that I got confused in many scenes.
0 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Jan 27, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
In this drama the time was going really very fast.
1 1
Replying to Jul • Jan 27, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok Spoiler
Guys...is it real happy ending? Or open ending? I already stop at ep 11cuz I'm afraid of sad ending..plz tell…
I feel like it has both ending. If we look from one part it feels like sad but if we look other part it's a happy ending.
1 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Not my cup tea
10 0
Replying to Kat Ski • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Maybe they'll be 4 people in space soon๐
๐ซ๐๐ฅฐ
Maybe
2 0
On Iron Family • Jan 26, 2025
Title Iron Family
At last it ended.
1 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 26, 2025
Title Iron Family
After watching this it feels like a disaster is over.
The only thing I enjoyed is the last 10 minutes of this drama other than that I didn't like the story.
0 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 26, 2025
Title Iron Family
In the last episode I only hear Gang Ju, Gang Ju. Gang Ju, Gang Ju.................................................…
After watching this it feels like a disaster is over.
0 2
On Iron Family • Jan 26, 2025
Title Iron Family
In the last episode I only hear Gang Ju, Gang Ju. Gang Ju, Gang Ju................................................. like a trauma!
1 3
