News
Replying to Loving-myself • Dec 23, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie Spoiler
I didn't waste my time because I saw some clips from episode 18 where she kisses someone other than the male lead.....I…
That's the only part thst she kissing for acting. After that she retire from acting..
1 0
Replying to Runner • Dec 22, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
This drama is all in one pack. there is everything in it like you said.
Ya ya
1 0
Replying to itsmeee • Dec 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
ep 8 was π₯π₯ .. romance, action, thriller, comedy and emotions It had everything.
This drama is all in one pack. there is everything in it like you said.
1 2
Replying to Agnee • Dec 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
i hate the weekly cliffhangers, they'll be the death of me!!! only 2 more weeks to go... I'm not ready for this…
There are giving some worse drama 16 or 20 but why not this?
0 0
Replying to Agnee • Dec 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
i hate the weekly cliffhangers, they'll be the death of me!!! only 2 more weeks to go... I'm not ready for this…
I hope it was 16 episodes drama but only 12 disappointed.
0 0
Replying to Rohan • Dec 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I agree. but Qot and Lovely runner fans won't π
Ya, lovely runner was a rom-com but this is a triller one. Both are good but, for me this one.
0 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Dec 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Itβs been ages since Iβve not skipped a single scene in a dramaEvery second of this is worth watching
Me too
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 21, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
the best of 2024
13 9
Replying to sachapz • Dec 16, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Don't think SJ will let go of their relationship again...they might fake their break up though for sometime when…
I want it like that too..
1 0
Replying to stalker57 • Dec 16, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy Spoiler
Woulod the forced break up not be for the younger versions of the leads
There relationship when they are 18 was a secret no one knows that even her grandpa that's why when he heard that they were made a bet he stunned.
0 0
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 15, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
What a drama so far!!!!!! I want to end this drama in this pace without any break-up, But whenever I see the tag "Forced Break-up" I'm getting worried. I hope it don't happen.
1 6
Replying to strawberrylotus • Dec 15, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
May I ask where did you watch episode 8?
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Love-Your-Enemy?id=9829
0 0
Replying to Abdul_HxH • Dec 15, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Where is ep8???
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Love-Your-Enemy?id=9829
1 0
Replying to Ahinsha225566 • Dec 15, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Where are you guys watching episode 5..it is not coming in drama cool as well
you can watch it here : https://kisskh.co/Drama/Love-Your-Enemy?id=9829
0 0
Replying to Nanoush • Dec 15, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
worth watching? I want to watch something could make me patient until the Remaining eps of The phone rings are…
Don't miss it.
1 0
Replying to kasp_eddie • Dec 15, 2024
Title Face Me Spoiler
yes, it was too obvious.
from the very start itself.
2 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Dec 15, 2024
Title Face Me
They really left the romance for the last 2 minutes of the last episode π
It feels like a cold day and in the end of the day with a warm wind.
1 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Dec 15, 2024
Title Face Me
They really left the romance for the last 2 minutes of the last episode π
Exactly
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Dec 15, 2024
Title Face Me
Promising material, mediocre execution, story going on circle & achieve nothing sadly7/10
7.5/10 to me
0 0
Replying to Runner • Dec 15, 2024
Title Face Me
In this one they didn't give any clue who killed his lover. That part of the production was great. But when we…
Anyway a good one to watch.
1 0
