News
Replying to ayumeihua • Dec 2, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy Spoiler
yo that friend is crazy
I hate those like friends.
2 0
Replying to hygge-naz • Dec 2, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy Spoiler
It seems like after this there will be more flashback scenes like at the end of ep 4
Yeah, they need to find out that how the breakup happened!!
1 2
Replying to ayumeihua • Dec 2, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
heart wont rest until they find out wat actuallt happened
Yeah
0 0
Replying to N_FG13 • Dec 2, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Where can read the webtoon or web novel guys??
https://manhwaclan.com/manga/when-the-phone-rings/chapter-1/
2 0
On Brewing Love • Dec 2, 2024
Title Brewing Love
The Second lead's romance is very lovely.
5 1
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 9, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
I tearing up now after watching 8th episode.
2 0
Replying to Runner • Aug 29, 2024
Title Good Partner
Hey guys, Can anyone tell me that in which episode that Eun Kyung's finds that her husband is cheating with her…
Thanks mate
0 0
Replying to BlancaTrueba • Aug 28, 2024
Title Good Partner
At the end of episode 2, Yuri tried to tell Eun Kyung the truth and she was surprised to hear that Eun Kyung had…
Thanks for that mate :)
1 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Aug 28, 2024
Title Good Partner Spoiler
I love E09 because it talked about “forgiveness”.They are correct that forgiveness benefit the guilty and/or…
Hey guys, Can anyone tell me that in which episode that Eun Kyung's finds that her husband is cheating with her secretary?
0 0
On Good Partner • Aug 28, 2024
Title Good Partner
Hey guys, Can anyone tell me that in which episode that Eun Kyung's finds that her husband is cheating with her secretary?
1 2
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Aug 28, 2024
Title Good Partner Spoiler
I'm so touched by the foster father's sincerity for his son despite learning the son is not his in episode 8.
Hey guys, Can anyone tell me that in which episode that Eun Kyung's finds that her husband is cheating with her secretary?
0 2
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Aug 24, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
BtwSi On…best character Cute and funny, never need to skip her scenes and the way she always calls ML ajhushi…
The way he call her also good "Little Cuttie".
1 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 24, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
In some way I hate his brother Lee Shin.
6 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Aug 24, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
Lee shin is a very irresponsible guy. He says and does things he can't take responsibility for. Still he is going…
Absolutely I agree. I also thought Like that.
1 0
Replying to Keiju • Aug 8, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
That is a sensible way to watch a drama. Don't give up after the first episode, because it is usually just setting…
I'm not giving up this. I'm going to the end of this.
1 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 4, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser Spoiler
In 1st episode I thought why the ML is not responding for mistreating him so I hated it, But when I watched the 2nd episode what I wanted was there in that episode. So, I'm very satisfied with the drama so far. I hope it goes well like this to the end.
4 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 4, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
I dosen't liked the 1st episode, but when I watched the 2nd episode I really wanted to continue the drama. It's got better!
3 2
Replying to Rotten Fellow • Aug 4, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
When you say "I Love You" to someone, seriously what will be your thought process during that time?. Do you really…
Yeah
0 0
On Miss Night and Day • Aug 4, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
A good one! Enjoyed it.
4 0
Replying to Jan • Aug 4, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Enjoyed them so much
Yeah!
2 0
