Editorials
Replying to Gris Olive • Mar 6, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Mee too really like to Kang Hee Joo with Tae oh ❤️❤️
If that happen they will be great couple. But doubtedly Hee Joo was not a main role. That's why I think it won't happen. She is just a supporting character.
0 0
Replying to juno_j • Mar 6, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
I think it is all about acting..the FL is moving and acting like a programmed robot..while SFL is doing quite…
Yeah. maybe in future she will become a good actress.
0 0
Replying to Tteokbokki • Mar 5, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Spoiler
My point of view:The big brother likes his lil brother but on the other side, he is kind of jealous if Ji Soo…
No, but they showed how she died and the ML regain his memory. But it's still a mystery the reason of his mom's death.
0 0
Replying to Sunshine24 • Mar 5, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Spoiler
Nah no romance until now, a little hint of bromance is present
Until now he didn't do anything like that. But seems like he will do something in future.
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
It's getting better by episode's.
14 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 5, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
It's a good one so far and Bona acting was amazing.......
9 0
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
He's so impatient, and doesn't trust TaeOh. Like TaeOh said "one who has more can lose more"
Absolutely.....
1 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
It's going to be a lot of fun.
3 0
Replying to Sunshine24 • Mar 5, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Spoiler
Nah no romance until now, a little hint of bromance is present
I won't say it is romance but she is little bit worried about him. It will probably lead to romance. That's how I feel.
0 2
Replying to Sunshine24 • Mar 5, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Nah no romance until now, a little hint of bromance is present
A little bit of romance is also there.
0 3
Replying to mauvecages • Mar 5, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
white truck? seriously? in 2024?
White truck has a major 'ROLE' in Korean film Industry.
1 0
Replying to Sweet Kimchi Slap • Mar 5, 2024
Title Doctor Slump Spoiler
Do you thin that Nam Ha Neul will die in ep. 13?
Never, because there is 4 episode left. And it's surely a happy ending.
0 0
Replying to sua • Mar 5, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu Spoiler
how is the love triangle?
I think there is no love triangle so far
0 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir Spoiler
I think after this Kang In Ha is going to be greedy and going to lose everything. That's what my feeling!!
2 2
Replying to juno_j • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir Spoiler
I think it is all about acting..the FL is moving and acting like a programmed robot..while SFL is doing quite…
I agree to. Because that Choi Hee Jin has more experience in acting more than Hong Su Zu. That's how I am thinking and I am not telling that the Hong Su Zu is not that bad, but she need to improve. I think this is her first main role drama.
1 2
Replying to Brooke • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Funny how I can't get any depths of Na Hye Won as female lead character (they try to "justify" her actions by…
I wish they end up together.
2 0
Replying to Runner • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir Spoiler
Me too
After she went to In Ha, I hate to see her with Tae Oh.
1 1
Replying to hrl • Mar 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Disney should get the FL to leave and allow Heejin more screen time. I can’t stand the FL…
Me too
0 2
On Love Song for Illusion • Feb 27, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
As wanted It ended happily.
0 0
Replying to Ilenia • Feb 23, 2024
Title Ao Haru Ride Season 2 Spoiler
yes (if you ship Kou and futaba)
Are they not ending together?
0 1
