News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 9 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 6 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 22, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch I didn't get what I expected after watching from S1. This S2 is little boring. 5 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 22, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 Wow!!!!! What a great drama..... 0 0
Replying to adalia • Aug 14, 2023 Title Behind Your Touch The end of the episode 2... the vibe changed in the blink of an eye. I liked it. Yeah 0 0
Replying to Luffy • Aug 6, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 Seol likes Hogae I wish that happens 2 0
Replying to alexs • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 i dont think they are dying cuz they did the same thing in s1 but idk i just cant trust anyone im so scared I will think like that for now 0 0
Replying to alexs • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 i dont think they are dying cuz they did the same thing in s1 but idk i just cant trust anyone im so scared Me too 0 0
Replying to AnuLissy • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 Anyone trying to watch 2nd episode from kisskh? Though I can see that the episode is out and subtitles are available,… then watch here.....https://myasiantv.cx/show/the-police-station-next-to-fire-station-season-2/episode-2 0 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 Fuck!!! They are playing with my emotions.... Ahaaaaa.....!!!! 2 0
Replying to annarasumanara • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 ummm.... its a clickbait, cause if they kill seol, Its gonna just be horrible! If that happens I'm gonna drop this one 2 0
Replying to pbsw • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 when she was Unconscious why see only thinks of dojin not hogae? are they gone change the ship?? If they change I'm gonna hate this drama and drop this drama 1 0
Replying to Runner • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 What is going to happen in episode 3!!!! The trailer of next episode is like Do Jin and Song Seol dying!!! Or… Heavy spoiler 0 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 5, 2023 Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler What is going to happen in episode 3!!!! The trailer of next episode is like Do Jin and Song Seol dying!!! Or are they confusing us.... What the fuck is happening!!!!!!! 1 4
https://myasiantv.cx/show/the-police-station-next-to-fire-station-season-2/episode-2