News
Replying to chsaf • Jul 23, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
She really has no redeeming qualities. The one who should die should be her instead of DP!
DP?
0 13
Replying to Runner • Jul 23, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
Xu Qin's stepmom only care about money. She is the only character I hate so far in this drama.
She is not giving her any freedom anyway Xu Qin is an adult she has the right to take decision. I don't like that kind of person's.
2 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jul 23, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
Xu Qin's stepmom only care about money. She is the only character I hate so far in this drama.
4 16
Replying to Jaythy • Jul 22, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
He said he didn't need it. That it wasn't going to kill him.
But she didn't ask him. She only said I gonna pain.
0 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jul 22, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
In episode 4 when she is stitching his wound why is she don't give him anesthesia?
0 2
On Revenant • Jul 22, 2023
Title Revenant
This drama is something else......!!!!!
1 0
Replying to maxphelon • Jul 22, 2023
Title Revenant
No.. this drama never had a romance tag.. plus the writer is not really known for romance subplots. so it’s…
10th is not out yet
0 0
Replying to Siddhi Jain • Jul 22, 2023
Title Revenant Spoiler
Please fill me in... Which full moon is sy talking about that lee mokdan couldnt see???
Full Moon
0 0
Replying to Hla • Jul 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
What become now ?
Nothing. It went to #2. That's all.
1 0
Replying to MyHiguma • Jul 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I prefer that HL did not remain at number one. The outpouring of rage was completely unreasonable. I wouldn't…
I agree too. I just comment that it went down.
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It was understandable despite of haters downvoted, it’s more like we got less watchers and voters than “move…
Don't mind the haters.
1 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It was understandable despite of haters downvoted, it’s more like we got less watchers and voters than “move…
Why do they hate this drama it's a great one right?
0 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Jul 19, 2023
Title Business Proposal
Only 8.7. It should be at least a 9.
Agree
3 1
Replying to ArniA • Jul 19, 2023
Title The Glory
It's split into two parts. Can anyone confirm that the 16 episodes on netflix are the two parts combined? I am…
Ya in Netflix it was combined
1 1
On King the Land • Jul 19, 2023
Title King the Land
I want this drama a 8.8 rating
10 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
At last it went a rank down😥😥
1 9
On Delightfully Deceitful • Jul 19, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
The starting of this drama was great but in the middle is went bad and at last it got much better and a great ending.
5 0
On Delightfully Deceitful • Jul 19, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
In this drama some episode are not good but they are making up with another good episode.
1 0
On Heartbeat • Jul 19, 2023
Title Heartbeat
It deserve more than 8.2. At least 8.4....
14 0
On Heartbeat • Jul 19, 2023
Title Heartbeat
This one is getting more and more interesting by episode by episode. Such a great one.
10 0
