Details

  • Last Online: 22 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 15, 2020
Replying to iamanda____ • Jun 14, 2023
It seems that hope is non-existent 😞because until now, there is no news about Seo Hyun Jin appearing in season…
I wanted it like unexpected.
1 0
Replying to HannahBanana • Jun 14, 2023
Friends! Help! I need a GOOD show to watch…. In a funk and nothing catching my attention long enough
Have you watched the S1 and S2?
0 1
Replying to Runner • Jun 13, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3 Spoiler
If Yoon Seo Jung come in the last 2 episode it will be great.I want her to come back in the last 2 any of the…
Because, in S2 Do In Bum came and in this Kang Dong Joo also came so Yoon Seo Jung is the next one to come. I hope she will come back in next 2 episode at least 5 min screentime.
1 0
Replying to cherry blossom • Jun 13, 2023
Hey , do i have to watch first two seasons before starting this or i can start it ?
Ya you must watch first 2 seasons for the continuity of s3.
3 0
Replying to bavstar • Jun 10, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
amazing action best fight scenes a good bromance and a dose of humanity 10/10
yeah
0 0
Replying to kuz • Jun 10, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
anything sexual in the series?
pure fighting
0 0
On Bloodhounds • Jun 9, 2023
Title Bloodhounds Spoiler
Totally the drama is perfect and the ending was great. But, I really miss Cha Hyeon Joo in the ending. If she's also there in the ending it would be great. Anyway the drama is a epic one.
4 1
On The Good Bad Mother • Jun 8, 2023
It was a great one and the ending really satisfying.
I loved the drama more because of Sam Sik, Ye Jin and Seo Jin . I think they stole the drama.
10 0
Replying to Emma Rose • Jun 8, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich
lmao not me, i often dropped romcoms. i like to see people crying, bleeding, dying lol jk
OMG!!!!
1 0
Replying to Emma • Jun 4, 2023
What do you want to be?
Sure
0 1
Replying to Emma • Jun 4, 2023
What do you want to be?
I don't know what I want to do. My whole life is clueless...
0 5
On The Good Bad Mother • Jun 3, 2023
In the first I thought it's a bad one but, after that I loved watching this drama. It's getting triller and the same time comedy too.
1 0