Editorials
Replying to Queensone • May 29, 2023
Game Best K-pop Girl group?
Omg thanks for including T-ara!!
So, you are a T-ara fan.
1 1
On All That We Loved • May 26, 2023
Title All That We Loved Spoiler
At last it ended as I wanted. So, I am satisfied that Dr. Go is Go Yoo.....
4 0
On Dream • May 25, 2023
Title Dream
Is it not available yet?
0 0
On True to Love • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love
It ended how I wanted.
1 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love
Last episode with ML and FL storyline is such an use cliches in drama. We don’t even get why we should see her…
The ex has no shame he is the real trash.
1 3
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love
What kind of food is Tiramisu?? I wanna know :-)
It's a cake. I love that.
0 1
Replying to Jade • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love
Wow the ex still a trash in the end...
He has no shame for what he did.
0 0
On True to Love • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love Spoiler
What a satisfying ending. I loved the ending more. The four couples were very cute and in the I feel very cringey because of there romance.
0 0
On True to Love • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love
I hope it end by Soo Hynk and Bo Ra with a relationship.
4 0
Replying to SakuraDream • May 25, 2023
Title True to Love
I really wanted her to throw that iced coffee in his face.
me too
1 0
Replying to mizore s • May 24, 2023
Game Fav. Korean Food?
kimchi is more like an accompagnement rather than a dish tho (kimchi jiggae or kimchi jeon would've make more…
But some other's will eat kimchi alone.
0 0
Replying to mizore s • May 24, 2023
Game Which Song Joong Ki character is better?
what about his roles in Arthdal Chronicles ? The Innocent Man? Sungkyunkwan Scandal ? A Werewolf Boy (ok this…
I missed to add that.
0 0
On The Killing Vote • May 24, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Is this started. It is there in the calendar.
0 3
Shen • May 24, 2023
Game Which Do You Prefer?
Math was my weakest subject.
1 0
Replying to Hades • May 24, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond Spoiler
need spoiler for is the leads are together until the end or they separated ??
Like the drama name it is an unbreakable bond so, don't worry it is an happy ending.
5 1
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • May 23, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
A good one but not that great as I expected from JH and JNR drama...
Exactly
1 0
On Family: The Unbreakable Bond • May 23, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
Like the drama name it's an unbreakable bond. It was a good ending but the drama is not that good. But it's okey to say good. With this lead's they can make a better drama than this.
0 0
Replying to daydream • May 23, 2023
Game Which Song Joong Ki character is better?
It’s not here but his role as Saya in Arthdal Chronicles will forever be my favorite 🫶🏻
I missed to add that.
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • May 21, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho Exudes Debonair Charm in the Stills of the K-movie "The Childe"
Well he's a villain in this movie.
I don't know that yet lol.
0 0
Replying to aannngggg512 • May 21, 2023
Title All That We Loved
none knows yet who he is
I think that's the twist of this drama.
1 0

