Editorials
Replying to AsianBingeWatcher • Aug 11, 2020
Title Love Designer
Oh maybe i shouldve put a spoiler tag. Lol. I find this too funny. I find myself singing with it everytime it…
oh i see .. nothing comes up on my searches .. it turns out its just the honor ringtone ... ?????
0 1
Replying to AsianBingeWatcher • Aug 11, 2020
Title Love Designer
We are the brave. We are the bold. We can do anything anything.
i really love her ringtone .. I've been searching for it for 2 days already .. i can't seem to find one .. maybe on weibo but i don't know Chinese ..
0 0
Replying to AsianBingeWatcher • Jul 18, 2020
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
His gaming name is DT. so its like DT and Appledog’s time. Not sure if its the official title tho
this is spin off .. and i'm so hype up
0 0
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Jul 18, 2020
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
I'm really hyped up for this ..
1 0
On Well Dominated Love • Jul 18, 2020
Title Well Dominated Love
the amnesia part was overused .. how i wished they just give more colorful storyline for YuanFang x ZheNian and TongXin x Ziyu instead .. i find them more interesting than the male lead, his charcter is just so painful to watch .. the frustration is all time high .
2 1