Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: Where the lost ones go.
  • Contribution Points: 511 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Coin Gift Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Thread Historian1 Soulmate Screamer1
On That Summer • Nov 9, 2025
Title That Summer
I am enjoying this series as it has production values , but unfortunately them as leads in a stand alone project for them it’s just plain and they don’t stand out…Satang has a leading aura but Winny don’t. Mond is another artist being ignored and paired with different people in both straight or gay roles. He should have been the lead with a proper story line. I don’t know if you guys agree or not but Winny and Satang as leading pair in a series just for them has no charm in it.
10 3
Replying to slicknickshady • Nov 8, 2025
Title Last Summer
Nope. Maybe you did not see the original synopsis though and I wont spoil.
original synopsis??? from where? do spoil I don’t mind suspense
0 2
On Last Summer • Nov 8, 2025
Title Last Summer
I tink twin never returned, and she is waiting for him...the funeral scene was her mothers'.
0 4
On The Cursed Love • Nov 8, 2025
I am realy loving this, their visuals and plus their chem is gem here!!!

can anyone tell how they are so casual about their powers, like Khunkaho had his power, Tharas well, but they pretend they don't care..something feel off in that regard, like no thrill, no secret...
1 1
On Interminable • Nov 8, 2025
Title Interminable
Nice start, but since it is IF's work, it is more like a fantasy with many unexplained things...so my expectations are already lower...thats how I will be able to enjoy it!!!

Heng is getting excellent with acting by each series. The way he acted surprised and happy when he saw the character Ruedee, it was acting done damn right....too bad he is only going to get supporting roles only, but at least he is in IF with major supporting roles and chance to be in every series, if he were to join GMMTV, he would have been ignored!!!

So the past is set in 1913 and the present is 1945, right?

Saint hold your artists tight!!!
1 0
Replying to hansel714 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Interminable
can we don't have "everything happens in its own time" excuse for plot holes again? I love khemjira but…
fantasy are always like that, no matter how much I hate it when they don't explain things....I make myself understand...ahh its fantasy anyway...I have not yet seen a Thai fantasy drama where they explain things in order and logic behind it...so yeah its fantasy anway....
1 1
Replying to Weso • Nov 7, 2025
Worth watching or not really?!
worth watching but not exceptional!!!
2 2
On Burnout Syndrome • Nov 7, 2025
no wonder it is p'Nuchy's project. Gun and p'Nuchy's collaborations are one of the best in Thai entertainment industry. Nuchy stands way above among her peers, perhaps no 1 in LGBTQ, her each prject is LGBTQ, its been 17 years since I saw Down the River, and I didn't even know the language, back then no titles were available....what a memory....

ps. Of lost too much weight, and because of that he looks taller now. Gun looks the same as he did 20 years ago when I first saw him in any acting. He is the most senior LGBTQ+ artist GMMTV has and the most senior among the first generation of BL actors or industry....his journey is quiet, but very successful and fruitful....he has come a long long way...he is extremely versatile actor, there isn't a role he has not done!!!
7 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 7, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
this is good...but too many plot holes, just like JP one...I mean the fucking MIL, who preached her sob story of violence and all, can't even differentiate if her DIL injuries were of fall or abuse...also more worst is SIL, she sees and understand everything yet she asks and behaves as if something is wrong with her FL...fuck those people ...
4 1
Replying to Ackery • Nov 7, 2025
It's fine for me both in my language (Greek) and English.Are you from the US? I think that there some shows only…
yeah now using CC, they are almot same.
1 0
Replying to Ackery • Nov 7, 2025
It's fine for me both in my language (Greek) and English.Are you from the US? I think that there some shows only…
I use original audio but English subs, I can understand the language mostly that's why I was able to point out.
0 3
Replying to bidulgi • Nov 7, 2025
make sure you check wether you're watching the CC (closed captions for the dub) or regular english subs, sometimes…
I dont watch dub. I use original audio and then use Subs as cc
0 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 7, 2025
Some of the translation is not right, it didn't feel like translation but the translator's own interpretation, for example EP1 has too many such instances, for example at the end of episode 1 she clearly said "let's kill your husband" but the translation reads "if someone going to die it should be your husband" there is huge difference of emotion, impact of words and that scene...it was a serious put off...

ps: translator did an extremely poor job, whoever translated, they did transliteration not the translation of actual dialogues.

Please raise complaint by using flag button on top of screen in netflix window and choose wrong translation and submit.
17 9
Replying to Nauriya • Nov 7, 2025
Title Therapy Game
the brother BF? if yes then he played second lead in Kabe-Koji-Nekoyashiki-kun Desires to Be Recognized
yes his page exist, he is listed above...Chikazawa, look above. their MDL picture looks different but they are the same person.
0 1
Replying to Nauriya • Nov 7, 2025
Title Therapy Game
the brother BF? if yes then he played second lead in Kabe-Koji-Nekoyashiki-kun Desires to Be Recognized
who you are talking about exactly.
0 3
On The Manipulated • Nov 6, 2025
Those who couldn’t be part of Squid Game are now writing scripts that may not match it entirely — but definitely carry fragments of that same wild craziness!
3 0
Replying to ghigomic • Nov 6, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Who is TK guy?
i mean the taekwoondo guy, his friend
1 0
Replying to SUPERNOVA • Nov 6, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Does anyone know who plays the red head? he looks familiar but I don’t see him in the cast list.
the brother BF? if yes then he played second lead in Kabe-Koji-Nekoyashiki-kun Desires to Be Recognized
2 5
On Therapy Game • Nov 6, 2025
Title Therapy Game
this is so good...I am just wondering....how JBL is having such good looking guys in each and every BL that is on a non-stop roller coaster rider for 3 years.
10 1
On Peach Trap • Nov 6, 2025
Title Peach Trap
I wished nothing but for him to end up with TK guy. He is puppy for him...and he has the power to protect, care and not hurt him!!!!
5 2