News
On In Love with Your Dimples • Apr 23, 2021
Title In Love with Your Dimples
I don't know how did I end up watching this drama. I don't even know the actors. Despite of having not good reviews, I enjoyed it to the fact that it only took me 2 days and now I'm on ep15. Time flies while watching it. The OSTs are also superb. The actors may not be as handsome or popular by the others faves but I like them. We have different taste on dramas, I would like to thank the actors, directors producers & staffs for this drama though I agree the title is really not on the story aha..
4 3
Replying to Susie Lollie • Apr 23, 2021
Title In Love with Your Dimples
This may not be the best among the best.But overall I enjoyed the show and everyone got their happy ending.I also…
I agree! I don't mind the negative reviews as long as I enjoyed it & looked for the OSTs means it really captured my taste.
1 0
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 3, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
It's my 1st to watch BaiLu & Luo Leo's dramas and this is my 1st among their dramas! And I am so loving it!! They're both cool in real life too~ now I'm on episode 8 & having too much feels about it. ?
3 0
On Count Your Lucky Stars • Sep 13, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
As I've read the 4 comments here, we do all have the same expectation. Can we just say it's overrated? Yes, I am looking forward to Jerry Yan, but I feel that I'm just forcing myself to watch it not form him but for Wei ZheMing. There's much unnecessary scenes which now I'm on ep14 still trying to give them a chance tho I have watch almost 3 Cdramas & finished them with 50eps but with this 34eps I find it hard to end it.. Hu Hu so soorry but, That's what I feel abt this too.
5 1
On Zhang Yu Jian • Aug 24, 2020
Person Zhang Yu Jian
When he just became my quarantine boyfriend during this times aha. I've watched Find Yourself bcoz of Victoria's character in the drama ( almost same mine lol) but I fell in love at him, He Canyang more than Song WeiLong's character. then I started to watch his dramas then and the more I watch him the more he's getting handsome. ?
2 0
On Hot Blooded Detective • Aug 24, 2020
Title Hot Blooded Detective
Is this for real?? My Quarantine fave actors together Liang Jie & Zhang YuJian OMG! I have watched 4 of their dramas individually and basically they're dramas are always the Best and now they're the lead.. I can't wait for this. Please air it asap.. I already miss them after Mr. Honesty & The Night of the Comet 2 .
2 0

