Details

  • Last Online: Jun 10, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: July 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 4, 2020

Friends

Replying to kpopulr • Mar 13, 2023
Person Linus Wang
I maybe, might, kinda, sorta.. have developed a bit of a crush on him. xD Lookin' forward to his future works.…
Im only in ep 3 of H5 and i to maybe a little, kinda sorta, may hap, could have a big fat crush on this man.
1 0
Replying to aquadrone22 • Mar 7, 2023
Folks are hating on this just to hate. The plot makes total sense. I mean, who wouldn’t want to forget a failed…
Im on episode 3 and somwhow knew all of this.
0 1
Replying to Dawn Marie • Nov 20, 2020
Title Craving You
Am i the only one who really liked Because of You? I mean was it ground breaking and steller no but it was better…
I'm sad I had such hope for this one. The Taiwanese shows are usually amazing even with the clunky bits. I'll watch this one but it dropped to the, I need a break from my regular shows let's watch an episode list.
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • Nov 20, 2020
Title Craving You
Anybody who ever hated on 'Because of You' should be tied down and forced to watch this.Great kissing at the end,…
Am i the only one who really liked Because of You? I mean was it ground breaking and steller no but it was better than the recent chineese ones that i avoid now.
2 2
Replying to Dawn Marie • Nov 7, 2020
Thats one of the main reasons i havent started it yet. If it has a crappy ending i save those shows for when i…
I could use a good cry anyways, so as soon as ep 5 is released I will sit down with snacks, tissues and a couple cats and enter its world. If it turns out bad ill just blame covid.
1 0
Replying to Jamila • Nov 7, 2020
it’s going to be happy ending, it’s going to be happy ending, it’s going to be happy ending, SAY IT WITH…
Thats one of the main reasons i havent started it yet. If it has a crappy ending i save those shows for when i need to cry.
1 2