K-Drama
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 3, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
why we couldn't get the interaction of Li Yifei with his father in law face to face :( they should focus more on ml and fl families compared to that couple
10 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 21, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
one ep today, pure tortureðŸ«
5 0
On Yesterday Once More • Jun 21, 2026
Title Yesterday Once More
where to watch?
1 0
Replying to xianxian • Jun 14, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
guys i havent watch any of the seasons which one shall i start with first?
Ofc season 1
10 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 6, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson Spoiler
ep 3 and 4 were really good. It’s heartbreaking to watch Yeri’s life crumble. She ended up hurting the two teachers who genuinely cared for her because of the trauma caused by Cheol Sang Yeol
1 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 4, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
dayyum it’s so much fun
6 0
On Map for the Wedding • May 31, 2026
Title Map for the Wedding Spoiler
their freak and awkward personalities really match well. They’re both super introverted people. Are they living separately at the end?
0 0
On The First Jasmine • May 29, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
uh they changed the title??
1 1
On Colony • May 29, 2026
Title Colony Spoiler
They delivered a complete storyline for cause and solve, I like it. Koo Kyo Hwan really a great actor, YC is real psycho
2 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
completed!! im a bit sad because IT’S REALLY THE ENDðŸ˜I need more! dear writer please make a season 4, a story of Yumi’s family with their child ~
10 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 26, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here Spoiler
He wants to make a film about himself in another universe, just to create a relatable movie. I liked the sleep paralysis part—it was funny at first, but after the explanation, it had me crying. That’s really deep.
9 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 26, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I love this series so much! Cant wait for next weekendðŸ˜
5 0
Replying to Choppy • Feb 18, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
duan's last scene, did he just break the 4th wall and talk to us there? 😂🤣
THISS, I felt attack for a sec
0 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 18, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
still in ep 29, im not ready to finish my fav seriesðŸ˜
1 1
On Unrequited Love • Nov 2, 2025
Title Unrequited Love
Rewatch and rewatch, gurl can't move on
0 0
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 2, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
I've been waiting to watch this drama for a long time but it's still not available on iqiyi and wetv in my region😠I hate mangotv subs. I hope netflix will consider to add this series
1 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 18, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The war scene in ep 26 is my favourite episode so far, my coolest couple I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
7 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jun 29, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Xueyi’s disgusted face is chef’s kiss, literally couple schemers suited each other, I love it
9 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 28, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Ep 11 is too good and I'm not ready for the ending tomorrow ðŸ˜
10 0
On Legend of the Female General • Apr 28, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I just hope this series will be airing in this year😠please I'm too desperate
16 0
