Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Daehan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 28, 2020
Replying to Vincytvholic • 9 days ago
You lucky person. You get to binge 19 episodes if you wanted to. Happy watching.
yes! I’ll catch up with yall and then get into discussions here
2 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 9 days ago
your first instinct as human is to save the person.
but the SML (lawyer) is negotiating the terms with Mi Do when she is trapped under fallen cupboard. she might have been greviously hurt, blood circulation to legs cut off.

they can’t show us such absurdity.
17 2
Replying to SoVa Joon • 9 days ago
it is Luke in Novel too. maybe you reading some other version.
check on the websites-read the drama or drama novel
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • 15 days ago
It has not finished filming yet, so probably next year.
they finished going today
0 1
Replying to _tangtang_ • 15 days ago
I'm reading the novel now to fill this void after the end of TES, and I'm surprised that Luan Nian is just Nian…
it is Luke in Novel too. maybe you reading some other version.
1 2
Replying to twinty • 16 days ago
They didn't show her singing either. The pole dance would not have passed censorship.
that Russian restaurant singing too. when Luan Nian & Shang Zhi tao sing together.
0 1
Replying to Maria E • 19 days ago
she had Lumi as a mentor 😫🤣
Lumi didn’t teach her that. she went with her high school best friend to learn it in Harbin.
0 1
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
btw they didn’t show Shang Zhitao doing Pole Dance for Luan Nian

in the novel, Shang Zhitao learns pole dancing on weekends.

🤣🤣🤣
3 7
Replying to VonLYM • 19 days ago
I haven’t seen the last few episodes yet but I have read the novel and honestly I don’t know how they could…
the whole harbin act of novel is just 2 episodes in drama.
1 1
Replying to lovelaughter • 19 days ago
Can you spoil it for me? I didn't read the novel.
also the fact their daughter Nian Tao is spitting image of Luan Nian. but not the personality.
2 1
Replying to crimsonflower • 19 days ago
Sun Yuanzhu’s death 😭😭😭 why did the show kill him off!!! What sunyu said in his room broke me 🥺🥺…
His death in novel.. really breaks Shang Zhitao.
one of the reason she leaves Beijing.
0 0
Replying to merry • 19 days ago
Y'all please tf you mean Sun Yuan Zhu died cuz of Luke 😂. Luke has really suffered from y'all 😂😂
what! this drama has ousted some idiots. seriously
0 0
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
it was too rushed but I loved every second of it.
Jing Boran and Sun Qian acted their hearts out. the chemistry is insane.
7 0