Details

  • Last Online: Oct 15, 2021
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 29, 2020
On Forever and Ever • Sep 24, 2021
I will really miss ChenShi couple, i love them and I really like their drama. Start fromOnO to FnE. Both are good in portraying their role.
And i enjoy reading comments here thats why i keep coming back..
Thank you guys
3 0
Replying to Hovaxu • Aug 30, 2021
Title One and Only
Here is some translation from BaiLu and Allen livestream for anyone who is curious. Allen connection is not really…
Thank you for this...
1 0
On One and Only • Aug 22, 2021
Title One and Only
Nice drama, worth to watched. Bailu is so good here and very beautiful. Allen is good actor. I love the BGM and the OST I think all of this drama..
I can’t wait for episodes 11 to 24
Bailu you stole my heart ❤️❤️❤️
8 0
On Start-Up • Nov 21, 2020
Title Start-Up
I think the decision of NDS to go with Alex is a big mistake, that’s why HJP get angry and they fight. Due to his insecurities for JP he made a decision that Dalmi did not know. This is only my observation as I’ve watched epi 12 preview
7 1
Replying to lele • Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone know how many episodes are left for this drama to end?
12 episodes left
0 2
Replying to darlingmoni • Oct 13, 2020
I'm on episode 9 and the female lead character is too proud, too arrogant, thinks she invincible but in the end…
I’m on episode 22 but I can’t see her arrogant and not smart, maybe you misunderstood.
Press replay button....
4 0
Replying to Abazaza • Oct 12, 2020
Title Royal Feast
In this story with the replacement of actresses in "Imperial Cuisine", only Yu Zheng, director of Xu Kai + Bai…
Very good explaination... i also read an article of that. And added for this, some drama of her was not good in rating except for SOYP.
Goodluck WJY for IC..,
0 0
Replying to Lia • Oct 11, 2020
Title The Legends
umm...the only thing that i liked A LOT about this drama was the acting...the story didn't go the way i expected.…
Because Qin Qian Xian is a good deciple, he got tempted when LZY watched him. He tried to avoid herbut LZY was witty. That’s why Jangwu created
1 0
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Oct 11, 2020
ML is so handsome. But I don't like FL , she looks older .
The FL is cute and beautiful...are you???!??
10 1
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 10, 2020
I’m excited for another episode...bailu wil become VP of MH.
But IDK what episode she will become vp
5 2
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 1, 2020
I finished watching episode 1 to 12. I enjoyed the drama. Funny and sweet, bailu is beautiful i like her office outfit and all the bags she used are all w/ name.
Korean feels with this drama
5 0
On Royal Feast • Sep 29, 2020
Title Royal Feast
I thought it’s bai lu and xukai, why????
B & X are good actors, they deserve another project..
Sorry but I’m not excited for this..
2 3