Editorials
On Oxygen • Dec 26, 2020
Title Oxygen
I have watched the entire series and I have got to say that it was really disappointing and I wanted to drop the series so many times. From the acting to the plot, everything was boring. I loved how fast paced it was in the first 4 episodes and then everything just went downhill. I thought the second couple Phu and Kao could save the series but their story was also dragging the entire series down. I love Nut and Petch in person and have seen some of their interviews but was so surprised how boring the characters were. If it's following the same as the novel I couldn't fathom how unlively these characters were. The fujoshi character was not even needed. Does not add anything to the show which was already going nowhere. But if you like something that to just chill and not feel much perhaps this is one for you as it is easy to follow. No plot twists here.
7 1
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 21, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
We are getting a part 2 woohoo!
0 1
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 14, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
The underwater scene was perfection
8 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 8, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You Spoiler
Please pray for a good ending :( This story is too beautiful to end tragically. But Teh in the beginning of the first episode though did raised some possibilities :(
2 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Oct 24, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
So impressed with this one. After watching other BLs you tend to feel jaded that the storylines can be repetitive or uninspiring but this one doesn't seem to disappoint. The cinematography, acting, dialogues and story is very promising. Can't wait for what's coming next!
2 0
On Hospital Playlist • Oct 18, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I just finished ep 7 and tbh I have shed a tear at every episode. This has got to be one of my most favourite Kdrama ever.
2 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Oct 18, 2020
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
I enjoyed this drama. It had cute moments and definitely some parts were heartwarming when the main couple starts revealing their feelings. But I wished they dealt with the back story earlier. It started to feel draggish in the middle and I thought the series could be shorter.
1 0
On Until We Meet Again • Oct 5, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again Spoiler
I was a crying mess. This show is definitely worth a watch and I wish Korn and In had their own spinoff. I really want to see how their relationship was but also that would've been a sad ending :(
1 0