News
Replying to ema • Mar 30, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
My god the rating drop is atrocious, it was 8.0 just hours ago idk what happened tf?!
Probably because it finally dropped on Viki and people on there give ridiculously low ratings for the stupidest of things and then come on here and also give it a bad rating.
4 0
Replying to TereStarr • Mar 30, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
I was wondering about that. It just started on Viki. I think I'm going to check it out.
I'm hooked after one episode, I've started it on Viki then I'll move over to Youku once I'm all out of ones to watch on Viki. I was planning to start it on Youku when it was released but I was in the middle of Love is Sweet.
3 0
On Lu Dong Xu • Feb 2, 2024
Person Lu Dong Xu
He's also in My Piggy Boss on IQIYI as the main lead but it's not showing up on here
1 0
Replying to Gian • Dec 6, 2023
Title Last Twilight
JimmySea was like the least popular GMMTV pairing, that's starting to change judging by how every ep been trending…
Sea is my favourite GMMTV actor by far, him and Jimmy deserve way more attention. For starters him and Jimmy are possibly 2 of the only GMMTV boys who can actually sing well live. Gemini isn't bad either.
0 1
Replying to Gian • Dec 6, 2023
Title Last Twilight
JimmySea was like the least popular GMMTV pairing, that's starting to change judging by how every ep been trending…
Agreed it's total BS
1 0
Replying to Gian • Dec 6, 2023
Title Last Twilight
JimmySea was like the least popular GMMTV pairing, that's starting to change judging by how every ep been trending…
Agreed, I am still so sad they never get gave us a boxed set for VV. It was my favourite GMMTV series last year. So glad JS are finally getting the attention they deserve.
2 3
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jul 3, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
The Pillow...we need to talk about the pillow
Agreed...the pillow is awesome! Gonna need a Ja one too... ππ
1 0
Replying to Zish Jaya • Mar 23, 2023
Title Destiny Seeker
Can you share with us the site?
These subtitles have been stolen fromsomeone who has spent a lot of time and effort subbing them only to have some illegal site take all the credit. Well I have news for you all. They're stopping subbing it now so thanks to whoever it was who leaked it for ruining it for all the loyal people who have stuck with this fansubber since the start. You are pond scum!
1 4
Replying to Gian • Jan 30, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
https://t.me/+2cXsKiT9p9w2NDk1
Thanks so much buddy - much appreciated. I'm watching on Gagaoolala however I'll compare it to the FOD ones for spiciness π€£
0 0
Replying to Anoriell • Feb 1, 2022
Title My Ride
Did they really say that it would be eng sub on we tv I cant find a post about it. Since they had to change from…
Yes the author said it in a tweet he replied to of mine. However nothing has appeared on WeTV yet. WeTV has majorly messed up with this one.
1 0
On The Mentalist • Jan 19, 2022
Title The Mentalist
OMG I so want to watch this. I hope it's available to UK. I loved the US version so much.
3 0
Replying to bbin • Dec 21, 2021
Title The Player
I just skipped roughly trough Ep 2 (3/4) because I don't want to watch it while it's still airing. The Thumbnail…
I wouldn't class it as BL, it's more LGBT themed
8 1
Replying to FunkyFrog • Nov 27, 2021
Title Pumpkin Time
Have you got the Viki link please as it isn't showing up on mine
Oh, maybe it's due to the complaints about it being miscategorised?
1 2
Replying to FunkyFrog • Nov 27, 2021
Title Pumpkin Time
Have you got the Viki link please as it isn't showing up on mine
Oh well that's rude of them. I hope they put it back, I want to watch it, regardless of whether it's BL or not, I love a good gender bender plot! π€£
1 4
Replying to STAN Noh Shin Woo • Nov 27, 2021
Title Pumpkin Time
This is being released on viki and it has the tag "BL" when its clearly not. I hope they remove the tag because…
Have you got the Viki link please as it isn't showing up on mine
0 6
Replying to 리μ΄μΉ • Oct 21, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Such a cute drama!!! thank god i didn't listen to hate comments on this drama and watched it! LOVED IT !!! It…
Ah a positive comment, great I loved it too, wasn't the best agreed but certainly not worthy of all the hate it's getting! I thought it was cute. Sometimes I think people expect Hollywood standard (mind you, sometimes I would question the acting quality in Hollywood as well haha). People are way too harsh!
1 0
Replying to Mio • Oct 10, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Episode 1 was so good. I am seeing manga characters come to life and I feel so happy! More than content with what…
Hi do you know where I can read the manga please? I don't mind paying for it.
0 0
Replying to 8593139 • Oct 10, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Thank you for waiting. EP1 https://kietahatsukoisub.carrd.co/
Thank you so much
1 0
Replying to FunkyFrog • Oct 10, 2021
Title Green Light Spoiler
Ok so I just bought this film on Vimeo not realising it didn't have subs. It was pretty self explanatory but the…
No worries. Wish they would sub it though π
2 0
Replying to FunkyFrog • Oct 10, 2021
Title Green Light Spoiler
Ok so I just bought this film on Vimeo not realising it didn't have subs. It was pretty self explanatory but the…
That was supposed to say Korean, not Ken π€£
0 2