Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 26, 2020
Replying to FunkyFrog • Oct 10, 2021
Title Green Light Spoiler
Ok so I just bought this film on Vimeo not realising it didn't have subs. It was pretty self explanatory but the…
I asked someone ken to explain it and this is what they said..

Another protagonist in the last black-and-white scene died of shock death from a rare disease (irritation of irritable anus).
=세호는 희귀질환인 과민성 항문 자극으로 인한 쇼크사로 내곁을 떠났다 (dead)

The thing on the birthday cake is to pray for the dead, which is used in ancestral rites.

Hope this helps 😊
1 3
Replying to strongberry • Sep 8, 2021
Title Green Light
About MATCHBOX Filmhttps://www.matchboxllc.kr/filmAbout STRONGBERRYhttps://www.strongberry.kr/All workshttps://vimeo.com/channels/gayhttps://vimeo.com/channels/lesbo
Ok so I just bought this film on Vimeo not realising it didn't have subs. It was pretty self explanatory but the ending? Please explain!!
1 5
Replying to Esta • Jul 23, 2021
Title Siew Sum Noi
Where did u get ur sub
Completely agree, I subscribe to ThaiBLFan too. He's ace and I love this dumb show. He also sent me the songs as MP3s as a special request cos I am sad and love them. When he sent the theme song over one morning I was dancing round the house all day to it like a mad loon! 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to caffie • Mar 23, 2021
I hope this gets subbed soon. Well, I'm gonna watch the raw first. The teasers just make me so excited. *LoLs…
It's showing up on Viki for Coming Soon 24th March. Episode 1 says available in 1 day so I assume it will be subbed. I'm in the UK in case you're wondering what region for Viki.
1 0
Replying to KhaiVideosss • Feb 18, 2021
Review Swap Test
are u good or on drugs?
You're only 15, you shouldn't even be watching adult content like this. Grow up and watch stuff that is more suitable for the child that you clearly are. Let the adults enjoy a quality show!
0 1
Replying to sidrah • Jan 8, 2021
I think it might be available for us in the UK on the wetv app. they have the teasers up right now.
Yes thank you, just about to settle down and watch the first two episodes now. Friday is a good day for BLs!
0 0
Replying to sidrah • Jan 8, 2021
I think it might be available for us in the UK on the wetv app. they have the teasers up right now.
Yes thank you, just about to settle down and watch the first two episodes now. Friday is a good day for BLs ?
0 0
Replying to sidrah • Jan 8, 2021
I think it might be available for us in the UK on the wetv app. they have the teasers up right now.
Yes thank you, just about to settle down amd watch the first two episodes now. Friday is a good day for BLs ?
1 0
Replying to sidrah • Jan 6, 2021
I think it might be available for us in the UK on the wetv app. they have the teasers up right now.
Great cheers.
1 4
Replying to sidrah • Jan 6, 2021
I think it might be available for us in the UK on the wetv app. they have the teasers up right now.
Ah thanks. Do I need a paid subscription for the WeTV app?
0 6
Replying to Smart Mouse • Dec 3, 2020
Title Ghost Runner
Finally dropped this drama...sorry.just cant continue it especially so many better bl dramas around currently…
How did you watch til ep 7. There are only 6 episodes and only ep 1 aired today?
0 1