Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ✨Sarah's House✨
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2020
On Hunter • Oct 5, 2023
Person Hunter
Happy birthday Hunter!!
1 0
On Go Soo • Oct 4, 2023
Person Go Soo
Happy birthday Go Soo!!
1 0
On Addicted Heroin • Oct 3, 2023
Okay... I've been reading a lot of different comments about this series and the casting choice. So in my opinion, although I am happy to see Mac in another main role finally as well as exticed to see Newyear and Jur in another series together. I feel like if the series decides to have young kids in this mature story then the ratings will definitely be low. An also who is managing these kids anyway, don't they see the potential wrong?
7 0
Replying to Addicted Heroin • Oct 3, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
What do you mean? Do you think gmmtv should be casting this series?
1 1
Replying to ZaveidM • Oct 3, 2023
He just joined GMMTV recently around 2-3 months ago I think so. So I expect to see him in GMMTV show next year.
Oh okay, that makes sense
0 0
On Lucas • Oct 3, 2023
Person Lucas
Happy birthday Lucas!!
He's so cute 🩷
1 0